John Guidetti

I dont understand why this lad isn't even on the bench if Lopes can make it why not him? Could have given him 20 mins against Everton and unknown quantity might have got us something, Fergie has no problem doing this anyone remember Macheda a few years ago!!

Blue Maverick said:
I dont understand why this lad isn't even on the bench if Lopes can make it why not him? Could have given him 20 mins against Everton and unknown quantity might have got us something, Fergie has no problem doing this anyone remember Macheda a few years ago!!

Because at the moment he is incredibly unfit. Hes fat, basically.

Wouldn't rush him back too soon.

I'm sure he will get some game time when he is fully fit

Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
Blue Maverick said:

So you are saying he couldn't manage 20 mins of football? He seems to have been playing most if the EDS games this year, like I say I don't know much about him but if you says he's too fat to play fair enough.

Blue Maverick said:

Fat?

602765_446937332046263_1028395022_n.jpg

Because at the moment he is incredibly unfit. Hes fat, basically. And what I mean by fat, is that I'm a fucking transparent rag with nothing better to do with my time.

Fixed it.

sam-caddick said:
Blue Maverick said:

Fat?

602765_446937332046263_1028395022_n.jpg
Jesus that man need to get in shape

Blue Maverick said:
Patience, young padawan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.