John Guidetti

given_is_ironman said:
I saw our John in the Arndale the other day, he's a big lad, I thought he'd be like Jimmy Milner, well built but a bit on the wee side. Nope.

A Dean Ashton type physique.

NipHolmes said:
FantasyIreland said:
given_is_ironman said:
I saw our John in the Arndale the other day, he's a big lad, I thought he'd be like Jimmy Milner, well built but a bit on the wee side. Nope.

A Dean Ashton type physique.

Hopefully the lads injuries won't be an issue and a career is fulfilled.
And not the new Johnson/Bojinov/Lake

Two more goals for Guidetti today at Norwich ....

A LATE own goal from Manchester City’s George Evans gave a strong Norwich City Under-21s side an excellent 3-2 victory in an entertaining clash at Colney Training Centre.

Ryan Bennett, David Fox and Luciano Becchio all played 90 minutes in Monday’s afternoon’s game, but Jacob Murphy was the standout performer for Norwich with two excellent first-half goals.

John Guidetti got a brace of his own to draw the visitors level, but Evans’ unfortunate slice into his own net six minutes from time meant Scott Marshall’s Norwich youngsters took the three points

Surely with the title race all but over he should be getting the odd 10 minutes here and there.

Martyn said:
Surely with the title race all but over he should be getting the odd 10 minutes here and there.

The title race may be over but we need to make sure we nail 2nd ( or 3rd) to avoid a champs CL qualifier. I'm sure if Mancini thinks he's fit enough/good enough, he'll get his chance.

Davs 19 said:
Martyn said:

The title race may be over but we need to make sure we nail 2nd ( or 3rd) to avoid a champs CL qualifier. I'm sure if Mancini thinks he's fit enough/good enough, he'll get his chance.
Our home games look like good times for him to get a try. Remaining home games are to Newcastle, WBA, Wigan, West Ham and Norwich. Certainly we can afford to give him and maybe Lopes as well some time in these. United away and Spurs away will be tough (although Spurs seem to be having their late season collapse :) but besides that our run-in ain't that hard. Other away games besides the two mentioned are away to Swansea and Reading.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.