John Guidetti

malg said:
If he was at the Rags Ferguson would have given him a chance by now.

If he had a virus that paralyzes the leg at the Rags he wouldn't have been play at that club this season either. Only major difference would probably have been that he'd have gone on loan to one of Fergie's sycophant clubs like Sunderland instead of Feyenoord last season. I suspect the Feyenoord loan developed him just as well as a Premier League loan would have though.

LoveCity said:
malg said:

If he had a virus that paralyzes the leg at the Rags he wouldn't have been play at that club this season either. Only major difference would probably have been that he'd have gone on loan to one of Fergie's sycophant clubs like Sunderland instead of Feyenoord last season. I suspect the Feyenoord loan developed him just as well as a Premier League loan would have though.
Wasting your breath mate. If the lad was currently sat in a wheelchair, bandaged head to foot and in splints, like you see on cartoons, there would still be some on here clamouring for him to be given a starting berth.

strongbowholic said:
LoveCity said:
malg said:

Wasting your breath mate. If the lad was currently sat in a wheelchair, bandaged head to foot and in splints, like you see on cartoons, there would still be some on here clamouring for him to be given a starting berth.
Would probably still win more in the air than Dzeko

Whats the situation with John now? Had a quick look on his twitter account but no recent mention of a return date. Disappointing as I wanted to see him in action for cup games.

yatesy94 said:
Whats the situation with John now? Had a quick look on his twitter account but no recent mention of a return date. Disappointing as I wanted to see him in action for cup games.

2 weeks........

I just cant see this lad ever playing for us,i hope i'm wrong as I would like to believe and see the hype.

cleavers said:
FantasyIreland said:
I just cant see this lad ever playing for us,i hope i'm wrong as I would like to believe and see the hype.
Nor can I FI, for one thing he rarely seems to be fit.

I'm keeping fingers crossed he recovers for the Jan window,maybe he can then achieve himself a decent short loan and return to us for the latter part of the season.

The League cup would have been an ideal environment for him,a shame he doesn't seem close.

NoahCity said:
malg said:
omg, I'm pretty sure it is more about whether he is fit or not rather than is he good or not. Playing in EDS to get back to full fitness.

I wonder is he fit enough for a place on the bench on Tuesday???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.