John Guidetti

Really hope he gets a few games for the first team before the season ends.

We're not going to win the league, just got to worry about second. I don't think he'll cost us points either, he's hungry and could even do better than some of our other strikers if we give him a chance. Wigan and West Ham at home are decent candidates and if 2nd is locked up before the last 2 games then Reading away and Norwich at home he could definitely play in.

SuperYaya said:

We're not going to win the league, just got to worry about second. I don't think he'll cost us points either, he's hungry and could even do better than some of our other strikers if we give him a chance. Wigan and West Ham at home are decent candidates and if 2nd is locked up before the last 2 games then Reading away and Norwich at home he could definitely play in.

I think he'll make a couple of sub apps. Don't think he'll start any games think he'll be tested in the summer.

SuperYaya said:

this

I agree. Fuck that he's been injured, had very little game time, is making steady progress in his comeback via the EDS teams and such. No, get him in the first team right now and hang the risk he could get injured through not being ready or fit enough for the that level of football yet.

YCNMIU

Len Rum said:
WTF is going on with Guidette? Is he in our future plans or not?

If you put as much effort into following his rehab as you have your little rant you would be aware that he played and scored for the EDS yesterday,however,while his goal threat and playing time is encouraging,he contributed little else and still looks off the pace and not yet ready for first team action.

So.......Yes he's in our future plans,when ready.......

FantasyIreland said:
Len Rum said:
WTF is going on with Guidette? Is he in our future plans or not?

If you put as much effort into following his rehab as you have your little rant you would be aware that he played and scored for the EDS yesterday,however,while his goal threat and playing time is encouraging,he contributed little else and still looks off the pace and not yet ready for first team action.

So.......Yes he's in our future plans,when ready.......
Spoken with an air of authority? How can you be so sure?

malg said:
If he was at the Rags Ferguson would have given him a chance by now.
omg, I'm pretty sure it is more about whether he is fit or not rather than is he good or not. Playing in EDS to get back to full fitness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.