John Guidetti

I'm reserving my judgement until 5 minutes into his full debut, if he's not scored a hat trick of overhead kicks, he can fuck off. If he does score, I'll label him the new Messi and see how that goes.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'm reserving my judgement until 5 minutes into his full debut, if he's not scored a hat trick of overhead kicks, he can fuck off. If he does score, I'll label him the new Messi and see how that goes.

Haha, the funny thing is if he's not an unquestionable success after his first couple of games, people will write him off here. Who can forget some Bluemooners calling Tevez "a poor man's Dickov" after his slow start at City? ;)

TheMightyQuinn said:

The daft thing is, it will be the people pushing to get him in the first team (half fit) and making him out to be the next Ibrahimovic that will be the first to jump on his back

ell said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

The daft thing is, it will be the people pushing to get him in the first team (half fit) and making him out to be the next Ibrahimovic that will be the first to jump on his back
"It's funny because it's true!" :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.