john guidetti

BringBackSwales said:
kanovic said:
How come he has no return date on the injured list?

just a guess, but might it be because the medical staff are not sure on what date he will be fit?
True but he always seems to be training with the first team. At least running and what not. Just wondering what is wrong with him already.

kanovic said:
BringBackSwales said:
kanovic said:
How come he has no return date on the injured list?

just a guess, but might it be because the medical staff are not sure on what date he will be fit?
True but he always seems to be training with the first team. At least running and what not. Just wondering what is wrong with him already.

He injured his knee very last EDS game last season

He is at the training with the team in the most recent ''Inside City'' and Micah tells Lescott that '' Number 60 is back.

This had to be a make or break season for John. Either play him, or sell him. Too good a talent to rot in the reserves.

Don't get where this whole "make or break" season stuff is coming from.

He's been injured; surely he is afforded recuperation and the associated work to bring him back into the squad? Given the nature of his injury, that will unfortunately take time so I don't think for one minute it is make or break. Once he is fully fit, has a full pre-season under his belt and is given a sustained run in the first team, that will be a make or break season.

Until then, let's not jump the gun.

He told Pellegrini he wouldn't be available until September (heard it on the video when MP arrived at the training ground). Would therefore expect him to feature first in the Wigan game (off the bench) and some league fixtures after that.

Gabriel said:
He told Pellegrini he wouldn't be available until September (heard it on the video when MP arrived at the training ground). Would therefore expect him to feature first in the Wigan game (off the bench) and some league fixtures after that.
I'd probably suggest, with all things considered, the Norwich game on 02/11 is more realistic.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went out on loan to a Championship team if he can get fit in the next couple of weeks.

I am sure the loan window opens soon for lower league teams

Yeah, its a stupid idea to keep him here to play only maybe in the League Cup 2-3 times he is better than that.

Not many of our other youngster strikers or probably any other English team's youth striker could go to the Eredivise and score 20 goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.