John Guidetti

Re: John Guidetti's fitness?

FantasyIreland said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
FantasyIreland said:
Thats a bummer.I guess the EDS game earlier in the day will have to suffice.

hes not eligible for that either! shame

Hmmm...... a place on the bench for the carling quarters??

Game of wally against the garage wall round mine?

Doncaster boss Paul Dickov is lining up a second loan swoop for Manchester City striker John Guidetti.

Former Feyenoord loanee Guidetti, 21, wants to leave City in January after not being able to secure a place in Manuel Pellegrini’s first-team.

Ex-Burnley forward Guidetti, who has just recovered from knee surgery, almost joined Championship side Rovers in the summer.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfer-news-john-2814372#ixzz2lEFyQ65L" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z2lEFyQ65L</a>
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Looks pretty lean and fit

<a class="postlink" href="http://instagram.com/p/g-I6aLxQXR/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://instagram.com/p/g-I6aLxQXR/</a>

If we do loan him out we really should aim at a Premiere league side, if we cant do that and cant work out how to get him regular football in our 1st team then then Doncaster might be a good bet. Championship football is a lot better than it used to be.

Going by his Sweden under 21 performance his fitness is getting there, maybe another month or 2 before he's fully fit for a 90 minute match.

Feyenoord keen to reunite with Guidetti

21 November 2013

Feyenoord are interested in bringing Manchester City's John Guidetti back to the club, according to technical director Martin van Geel.

Sweden international striker Guidetti spent the 2011-12 season on loan at De Kuip, scoring 20 goals in 23 appearances for the Rotterdam club.

The 21-year-old missed all of last term through injury and, although he has now returned to fitness, is yet to break into the first team at the Etihad Stadium.

Guidetti is thought to be attracting interest from a number of clubs, and Van Geel revealed that he plans to speak about the forward when he meets with City executive Brian Marwood.

"The arrangement with Marwood was already planned for a long time and in the first instance it won't be about Guidetti at all," Van Geel told Algemeen Dagblad.

"But if I will be there of course I will also speak with him about Guidetti.

"I have read he could leave for five million euros, but if you ask it to me, I question (if) this is right.

"We still have contact with John and he has a special place here and that feeling is from both sides."

It is a shame as he is an academy graduate and it would be interesting to see if could work with our current squad, However he cannot be relied on with his injury record and at this stage of Guidetti's career he has to be playing regular matches.

Its very interesting to hear Marwood is meeting with Feyenoord for a reason other than Guidetti........ Kongolo??

Seems like he's going on loan, as much as i'd like it to be a Prem team i just can't see it happening it would be too much of a risk for both parties think Feyenoord would be his best bet. Where ever it may be, I'm looking forward to watching him play some competitive football this season!

FantasyIreland said:
Its very interesting to hear Marwood is meeting with Feyenoord for a reason other than Guidetti........ Kongolo??
A cheeky ask about Tony Vilhena wouldn't be a bad idea! It probably is over Kongolo though, I can't think of any other Feynoord players we've been linked with a t all

Since it is Marwood, it may be youth related since he is overseer of the new academy now.

Rashaan Fernandes, a 15-year-old winger, is another Feyenoord teen we've been linked with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.