John Guidetti

Re: John Guidetti's fitness?

He is fit. He isn't match fit. Completely different.

There are not a number of players at all, Pellegrini had him in the squad today to get him used to doing a proper pre-match/post-match routine with the team, warming up during the game.

Get him used to the game again.

Had Kolarov not felt ill he wouldn't have been on the bench.

I thought i heard on the end of inside city that pellers said a loan would be good for him,i may be wrong as per usual the sound was very low

Just a guess but maybe pellers was more concerned with a clean sheet today and the confidence that would give the team hence garcia and not john

hopefully he can get some minute against Plzen in the midweek.

capiloton said:
hopefully he can get some minute against Plzen in the midweek.
Lol, guess you don't bother reading anyone elses posts?

He's not in the CL squad.

West Ham, Norwich, Cardiff and Hull all struggling for goals and/or with unfit strikers.

Send him to any of those for fitness.

If he plays well and takes points off some of the competition, then job done.

Worst case scenario he gets injured again, which could happen anywhere if he really is made of glass.

was gutted he didnt get a run out today... i would of took negredo off and put him on instead of the milner switch

Jackouk said:
was gutted he didnt get a run out today... i would of took negredo off and put him on instead of the milner switch

Me too mate. Was certain he'd get a run out. Not knockin Garcia, but a straight swap for Kun would have made more sense to me at the time.

For sentimental reasons it would of been good to of see him being given time but tactically it was right to put an extra midfielder on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.