John Guidetti

Re: John Guidetti's fitness?

Rolee said:
faham said:
john guidetti can play against victoria plzen today if they register him today,in squad B

I thought the B list had to be submitted alongside the A list before the competition starts?
Yep, the B list is submitted at the beginning of the CL season (which JG is not included on) but the B list is unlimited, and you can add any eligible players to the B list a day before the start of any CL match.

<a class="postlink" href="http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/2013/11/28/exclusive-guidetti-can-take-his-pick-of-nine-clubs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/2013 ... ine-clubs/</a>

Striker John Guidetti has received approaches from NINE clubs wanting to take his services in the January window.

It would appear the Swede has no shortage of takers, with City now exploring the best of those options.

Dutch side Feyenoord, where Guidetti smashed in 20 goals in 23 games during a season-long loan back in 2011-12, have even mooted a permanent transfer, in the region of £5m.

City, however, have insisted we are still of not that thinking, despite leaks out in Sweden last week that the player is now surplus to requirements.

Championship clubs Bolton and Wigan have also made enquiries, with assurances he would be an immediate starter.

There is believed to be numerous offers from Spain, Italy and Germany, and Guidetti is to hold talks with Txiki Begiristain early next week.

Guidetti was on the bench for last weekend’s trouncing of Spurs and Pellegrini wants to take a closer look, having also tried to take him on loan when in charge at Malaga.

If we let this kid go then this whole "holistic" talkwill have proven without doubt to have been complete and utter bullshit

avoidconfusion said:
If we let this kid go then this whole "holistic" talkwill have proven without doubt to have been complete and utter bullshit

If he goes anywhere it'll be on loan but with Dzeko looking increasingly likely to be sold in January he may fill that gap.

FantasyIreland said:
http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/2013/11/28/exclusive-guidetti-can-take-his-pick-of-nine-clubs/

Striker John Guidetti has received approaches from NINE clubs wanting to take his services in the January window.

It would appear the Swede has no shortage of takers, with City now exploring the best of those options.

Dutch side Feyenoord, where Guidetti smashed in 20 goals in 23 games during a season-long loan back in 2011-12, have even mooted a permanent transfer, in the region of £5m.

City, however, have insisted we are still of not that thinking, despite leaks out in Sweden last week that the player is now surplus to requirements.

Championship clubs Bolton and Wigan have also made enquiries, with assurances he would be an immediate starter.

There is believed to be numerous offers from Spain, Italy and Germany, and Guidetti is to hold talks with Txiki Begiristain early next week.

Guidetti was on the bench for last weekend’s trouncing of Spurs and Pellegrini wants to take a closer look, having also tried to take him on loan when in charge at Malaga.

No Premier League clubs in for him then. Yet some people seem to think he should be a regular in our matchday squad

Georgian Maestro said:
No Premier League clubs in for him then. Yet some people seem to think he should be a regular in our matchday squad

He isn't yet fit enough for such a club,his comeback still needs to be managed accordingly and no club in the Prem is going to want to loan a player who is still adjusting and rediscovering his form and ability.A prem manager will want a player who will hit the ground running and hopefully make an immediate impact.

I don't think John will be ready for a Prem start till the beginning of next season,and that's obviously allowing for his return/rehab going according to plan.
A Championship loan is ideal IMO.

He should have come on against Spurs instead of Garcia a striker for a striker, i believe 9 clubs are looking at him so why should he stay with us, we have lost two or three young players over the last season or two, can we afford to lose more just because the manager won't play them, i have been to see the youngsters and we have some very good players, and if they see the good one above them not getting any game time they will won't off as well, the Sheikh as said he will not spend like he did when he first took over the club, so these kids are going to be the life blood of the club, and we need to show them the club wants them.

holeinone said:
He should have come on against Spurs instead of Garcia a striker for a striker, i believe 9 clubs are looking at him so why should he stay with us, we have lost two or three young players over the last season or two, can we afford to lose more just because the manager won't play them, i have been to see the youngsters and we have some very good players, and if they see the good one above them not getting any game time they will won't off as well, the Sheikh as said he will not spend like he did when he first took over the club, so these kids are going to be the life blood of the club, and we need to show them the club wants them.
Longest sentence ever. I nearly passed out

Loan him out, preferably to an English side. If he shows something the team can move on from Dzeko this summer.

A Championship loan wouldn't be the worst thing to gain match fitness, if he agreed to it, Ramsey when he was 20 after his lengthy time out went on loan to the Championship twice and look at him now after progression, he's evidently got far more potential in his own position than Guidetti has in his, but I think he can be useful, if not for us, a Premier League, or top league team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.