John Guidetti

regardless of whether he is good enough to be a permanent member of the first team or not (I personally don't think he will quite be good enough), he DESERVES a chance for what he has done in the academy, reserves and at Feyenoord. Not to mention how hard he has worked to get back. To ignore and discard him as not good enough, like some people on this thread would like to, would be so so wrong and unfair. What sort of message would that send out to the rest of the academy kids?

He will get a few games under his belt to show what he can do before going out on loan in Jan

mansour's tow ropes said:
regardless of whether he is good enough to be a permanent member of the first team or not (I personally don't think he will quite be good enough), he DESERVES a chance for what he has done in the academy, reserves and at Feyenoord. Not to mention how hard he has worked to get back. To ignore and discard him as not good enough, like some people on this thread would like to, would be so so wrong and unfair. What sort of message would that send out to the rest of the academy kids?

He will get a few games under his belt to show what he can do before going out on loan in Jan

against who should we take this gamble. i`m sure you wouldnt want to risk throwing away point to play him.

avoidconfusion said:
grim up north said:
avoidconfusion said:
If we let this kid go then this whole "holistic" talkwill have proven without doubt to have been complete and utter bullshit

Or he isn't good enough

grim up north said:
The reason we have coaching staff is to determine if a player is good enough, if they think he isn't they won't play. I'm sure the owner will let his coaches get on with their job and play who they deem good enough without fear of losing their jobs

The same coaching staff that still selects Garcia ?

The exact same coach staff, that's why they coach and you post your opinion on the interweb. I know who,s opinion of a player I take note of

grim up north said:
avoidconfusion said:
grim up north said:
Or he isn't good enough

grim up north said:
The reason we have coaching staff is to determine if a player is good enough, if they think he isn't they won't play. I'm sure the owner will let his coaches get on with their job and play who they deem good enough without fear of losing their jobs

The exact same coach staff, that's why they coach and you post your opinion on the interweb. I know who,s opinion of a player I take note of
Has there ever been a decision at City you haven't agreed with? I'm guessing not reading your posts.

bluesmith said:
grim up north said:
avoidconfusion said:

Has there ever been a decision at City you haven't agreed with? I'm guessing not reading your posts.

Plenty

r.soleofsalford said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

against who should we take this gamble. i`m sure you wouldnt want to risk throwing away point to play him.

of course not, 20 mins against Spurs would have been a start. Possibly off the bench on Sunday if things are going well, then possibly the same again away to W Brom or Soton or away to Leicester in a few weeks(amazingly we have 9 games in December I've just realised). Can't see him starting a game for us out of these 9 but I could be wrong with Jovetic's injury record and Dzeko's attitude/performance the other day

Reckon he'll get some game time v Leicester. Not sure if he'll start tho if Dzeko (who never gets injured) and Jovetic are fit. That's all I can see him getting. League games are too important to chance on a player, who after being out for 18 months with a potentially career ending injury, represents an unknown quantity, regardless of what he did before that.

His 'Chance' will be the loan he gets in January. If he does well in that and in pre-season next year, He may get a chance to be part of our strikeforce next season because a departing Dzeko will free up a spot.

Strange isn't it that he could be named as a substitute in a home game that we are 5-0 up after 55 minutes, and he still doesn't get a sniff!

Just don't get it. Surely to God Dzeko is being sold in January and Guidetti will be 4th choice or he needs selling.

This continued Limbo is no good for him, the fans or the club.

He was stuck on the bench by Pellers surely to get him used to the first team set up and the match day experience. The boss has plans for him no doubt and he'll see in him the potential and hunger to be a very able replacement for Dzeko. Let's get some of these talented youngsters coming through to freshen things up and get some of the loafers out of the club who clearly haven't got the attitude or talent to take us forward. Let's give John and the others a chance in the many games we have and that in turn will encourage the other EDS kids and future young signings that there is a big future at City for them if they're good enough and have the right attitude. Can't wait to see Guidetti back on the pitch.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
He was stuck on the bench by Pellers surely to get him used to the first team set up and the match day experience. The boss has plans for him no doubt and he'll see in him the potential and hunger to be a very able replacement for Dzeko. Let's get some of these talented youngsters coming through to freshen things up and get some of the loafers out of the club who clearly haven't got the attitude or talent to take us forward. Let's give John and the others a chance in the many games we have and that in turn will encourage the other EDS kids and future young signings that there is a big future at City for them if they're good enough and have the right attitude. Can't wait to see Guidetti back on the pitch.

The only reason i think he wasn t used against spurs is not to piss off dzeko .

It is a tricky situation for pellegrini , dzeko is certainly not enjoying sitting on bench and with jovetic injured and guiditti unproven we need dzeko atleast till the summer .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.