John Guidetti

I fear he will really struggle to make an impression. He has been out for so long it's going to be next to impossible for him to hit the ground running for his new club. He needs time now, but a loan signing has to make a good early impression. Still what else could we do? Especially if Jovetic is nearing a return

He Was Scored 20 Goals In 23 Appereance in 2011/12 With Feyenoord ! With 3 Hat-rick !

I think he will be a important for us in few years later , he'll gives us power to get improve .

On the way , the other fans of premier league teams won't know us just by dollar and euros ! <3

Reported pretty much everywhere. Let's go Agent Guidetti!
Crystal Palace v Stoke City

Key stat: Stoke have conceded a total of 14 goals in their last four Premier League games.

Cameron Jerome is ineligible to turn out for Palace against his former club, while Stoke have new loan signing John Guidetti available for his debut but will not consider Kenwyne Jones.

Crazy Byte said:
He Was Scored 20 Goals In 23 Appereance in 2011/12 With Feyenoord ! With 3 Hat-rick !

I think he will be a important for us in few years later , he'll gives us power to get improve .

On the way , the other fans of premier league teams won't know us just by dollar and euros ! <3

Rearrange into a well known phrase or sentences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.