John Guidetti

FantasyIreland said:
BigOscar said:
FantasyIreland said:
Where is he?

Why did he not feature in todays game?
I don't think loans officially finish until the end of the month

Cheers BO,its just he never featured for Stoke in the end either? Also Huws has returned?
I have no idea what happened with him at Stoke, he wasn't even on the bench for the last few games. As for Huws, maybe the Championship loans end earlier? I have to be honest, I don't know, but it seems unlikely that we would leave him behind if he was available, he strikes me as the type who loves a holiday

Unfortunately I think the illness and injuries have taken their toll on this guy - A couple of days ago I really thought he was going to be a world class striker but I'm having serious doubts about him now .....

TrueBlue1705 said:
Unfortunately I think the illness and injuries have taken their toll on this guy - A couple of days ago I really thought he was going to be a world class striker but I'm having serious doubts about him now .....

I guess a couple of days is a long time in football

BigOscar said:
FantasyIreland said:
Where is he?

Why did he not feature in todays game?
I don't think loans officially finish until the end of the month
Each loan may be different but Borini's already back playing for Liverpool

Vincents Tackle said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Unfortunately I think the illness and injuries have taken their toll on this guy - A couple of years ago I really thought he was going to be a world class striker but I'm having serious doubts about him now .....

I guess a couple of days is a long time in football

*Meant years

Am a big fan of him but he has to go he is simply not good enough for us at the moment and I don't believe he ever will. He wasn't able to get a game for Stoke whose attacking options are miles off ours in terms of quality he is 22 how much can he really improve?

Shame as he looked promising in his loan spell at Feyenoord but his attitude probably hasn't helped in getting much game time at Stoke and maybe it is for the best we should move him on.

At the very least, his contribution to us will be that we no longer loan youngsters to other PL clubs. Unfortunate for him, but hopefully at least our other young players won't waste years of their career wasting away on the bench of manager likes Hughes

He did a interview with a swedish tv channel yesterday.

- Next year will be incredibly important for me. It has been a little bit tough, but i look forward to brighter times. I know its gonna be a incredibly important year and a good year for me.

- I have never been in this good form before, if im gonna be honest. I feel stronger. I have had the time to work on the things i think im less good at. I actually feel better than ever. Of course it will take time to get back from an injury, but i start to feel in really good form.

And the question if he is going to be at City next season;
Oj, oj, oj. We will see. But be ready for alot of goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.