John Guidetti

tequesta said:
Will he be eligible to play against us?

I'm really excited about this and I hope he'll finally gets some time to shine!
Off course not mate :)

Ireland will need to be comfirmed as a Stoke player before Guidetti can join, only allowed to loan in two players from the same country and they already have Ireland and Assaidi. Hope he goings Stoke are playing decent football at the minute and it would give us a chance to see John up against EPL teams and against our rivals, its the best way to see if he is cut out for us. How many years is on Guidetti's contract?

dachoosen1 said:
Ireland will need to be comfirmed as a Stoke player before Guidetti can join, only allowed to loan in two players from the same country and they already have Ireland and Assaidi. Hope he goings Stoke are playing decent football at the minute and it would give us a chance to see John up against EPL teams and against our rivals, its the best way to see if he is cut out for us. How many years is on Guidetti's contract?

That's good was worried it was up at the end of the year! I really hope he makes a huge impact at Stoke, he seems to have been in and around the first team for ages. And would love afew more home grown players in the squad.

Would like him to move to a Premier League side then we can follow his progress easier and see how he is tested in our league.

Hopefully wherever he goes he gets games and proves himself, once more.

the fact that Stoke were willing to cut short a loan move and sign Ireland permanently, just to be able to loan Guidetti for a few months, says a lot about how highly they rate him. They must be really confident that his fitness problems are behind him and he is able to make an impact.

Either that or the Clueless one is at it again.

Am I missing something or being thick.
Why are we thinking of loading Guidetti if Jovetic is seemingly permanently injured?. What happens If we get another injury to a striker?.

Don't think the lad is good enough for the highest level but hope he proves me wrong.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:03 pm --<br /><br />
BLUEMATT23 said:
Am I missing something or being thick.
Why are we thinking of loading Guidetti if Jovetic is seemingly permanently injured?. What happens If we get another injury to a striker?.

Play 1 up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.