John Hunt Radio 5 Live - Family Murdered

BigJoe#1

I am surprised this thread has not been started already but...

The murder victims in Bushey Herts have been confirmed as being the family of the fabulous BBC RADIO 5 Live Racing commentator John Hunt who in my opinion is the finest commentator today and one of the of all time.

Absolutely tragic, his wife 61 and daughters 28 1nd 25 murdered in cold blood in their own home by a man who killed them with a Crossbow.

I am surprised this thread has not been started already but...

The murder victims in Bushey Herts have been confirmed as being the family of the fabulous BBC RADIO 5 Live Racing commentator John Hunt who in my opinion is the finest commentator today and one of the of all time.

Absolutely tragic, his wife 61 and daughters 28 1nd 25 murdered in cold blood in their own home by a man who killed them with a Crossbow.
Just watched on news, very very sad. Looks like the alleged attacker is either holed up or possible fatality in Enfield cemetery. Hard to comprehend losing your daughters and wife in such horrendous circumstances. Appears connected by all accounts

Looks like they have found him, someone is being stretchered out of the cemetery where police have been searching

Looks like they have found him, someone is being stretchered out of the cemetery where police have been searching
Hopefully done the country a favour and topped himself saving an expensive court case and paying for a life in prison

Don't know the presenter and can't imagine what is going through his mind. - just incomprehensible

Edit
BBC said the suspect is being treated for injuries

"

Triple murder suspect detained by police​

Kyle Clifford has been apprehended and has been taken to hospital, police have said.
Officers had launched a manhunt for the 26-year-old after the bodies of Carol Hunt and her two daughters Louise and Hannah were found at their home in Bushey, Hertfordshire.
Police said the suspect was found in the Enfield area this afternoon and is receiving medical treatment after being found with injuries.
No shots were fired by police. "

That’s grim as fuck!! :-(
Jesus Christ, I’m telling you, to get to the point in your life where you can commit an act as breathtakingly brutal as this requires some serious questions to be answered.
Some aspects of the human psyche will never be cured and thankfully the small percent who snap and remind us of how quickly shit can go bad are still in the minority.
With the sheer volume of true crime on every imaginable platform these days I see a time where we see an increase in stories like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.