John Hunt Radio 5 Live - Family Murdered

Yes, I think I've gleaned that since.
Still sodding horrible though

May he and the other daughter be given strength to get through this.
Without knowing any background as to how we got here apart from what we know since the story broke it’s inconceivable how anybody could ever come to term with something so brutal.
I don’t know what circles the family moved in but I’m guessing for the most part it didn’t tend to be with people capable of a gangland worthy killing.
My heart truly goes out to him and his daughter, it’s going to be an interesting investigation as to how we got here.

Without knowing any background as to how we got here apart from what we know since the story broke it’s inconceivable how anybody could ever come to term with something so brutal.
I don’t know what circles the family moved in but I’m guessing for the most part it didn’t tend to be with people capable of a gangland worthy killing.
My heart truly goes out to him and his daughter, it’s going to be an interesting investigation as to how we got here.
Sometimes dickhead people are drawn to families that show stability and comfort, because they never had similar.
It happened with my first husband when he met me. I was 17 and he was 24.
He had knocked around with criminals and had even spent time in prison, but I was very young and "protected" so was very naive when it came to people like him. My family tried to tell me but I wouldn't listen. Took a marriage, a child and 3 years before I saw sense. Plus a lot of growing up.
He also went ballistic, attacking my Grandfather and then doing the same with me just 12 hours after being released from a cell.

You never really appreciate what you are letting get close, particularly when a young female.

Can only speak for myself obviously, but the concept of a "close family set up" was the thing my ex hated to lose

Sometimes dickhead people are drawn to families that show stability and comfort, because they never had similar.
It happened with my first husband when he met me. I was 17 and he was 24.
He had knocked around with criminals and had even spent time in prison, but I was very young and "protected" so was very naive when it came to people like him. My family tried to tell me but I wouldn't listen. Took a marriage, a child and 3 years before I saw sense. Plus a lot of growing up.
He also went ballistic, attacking my Grandfather and then doing the same with me just 12 hours after being released from a cell.

You never really appreciate what you are letting get close, particularly when a young female.

Can only speak for myself obviously, but the concept of a "close family set up" was the thing my ex hated to lose
My heart and appreciation goes out to you for sharing that.
Now whilst I haven’t grown up in the world of serious business, the type you have to wear a suit and gold cuff links and have the worlds attention I have grown up in a world where I meet the underbelly of every City in the U.K. and whilst only getting to know them on a superficial basis and taking into account they are on a week or two holiday I often find sad and uncomfortable stories. In isolation it may seem like an unnecessary worry but over many years you find similar scenarios that you describe and ironically you could be describing my partner when talking about yourself which is why you’re getting an honest reply. The world has too many messed up folk who aren’t getting the help they need early in their lives before doing something tragic later on.

My heart and appreciation goes out to you for sharing that.
Now whilst I haven’t grown up in the world of serious business, the type you have to wear a suit and gold cuff links and have the worlds attention I have grown up in a world where I meet the underbelly of every City in the U.K. and whilst only getting to know them on a superficial basis and taking into account they are on a week or two holiday I often find sad and uncomfortable stories. In isolation it may seem like an unnecessary worry but over many years you find similar scenarios that you describe and ironically you could be describing my partner when talking about yourself which is why you’re getting an honest reply. The world has too many messed up folk who aren’t getting the help they need early in their lives before doing something tragic later on.
I don't mind discussing it, although it was such a long time ago now that it feels like it happened to a different person.
I heard something a few months ago that made a lot of sense; some of the "worst people" in society have been lied to from an early age. By parents, by social services, by peers etc...to the point where they trust nobody and their whole lives and identity are based on "nothing." So they continue the circle.

Identity is everything. Communities are too.

I don't mind discussing it, although it was such a long time ago now that it feels like it happened to a different person.
I heard something a few months ago that made a lot of sense; some of the "worst people" in society have been lied to from an early age. By parents, by social services, by peers etc...to the point where they trust nobody and their whole lives and identity are based on "nothing." So they continue the circle.

Identity is everything.
It’s very true what you heard and unless we look at ways to genuinely learn from past errors the cycle is going to get that little bit worse over a timescale that’s not noticeable until it’s too late.

It’s very true what you heard and unless we look at ways to genuinely learn from past errors the cycle is going to get that little bit worse over a timescale that’s not noticeable until it’s too late.
Poverty was a given decades ago. But the communities had some structure and a sense of "pride."
There's been a breakdown in that and we now have a different kind of "poverty"
One that is harder to address.

Poverty was a given decades ago. But the communities had some structure and a sense of "pride."
There's been a breakdown in that and we now have a different kind of "poverty"
One that is harder to address.
I’ve no answers only experience of it happening around us x

Oh goodness, this is horrible. One of those crimes that makes you feel sick to your stomach.

RIP Carol, Hannah and Louise.

Thoughts are with John Hunt and his remaining daughter tonight. I can't imagine what they're going through.

I hope the murderer feels the full force of the law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.