John Hunt Radio 5 Live - Family Murdered

The bastard’s brother is doing time for murdering a moped driver who scratched his Ford Mustang.

That’s grim as fuck!! :-(
Jesus Christ, I’m telling you, to get to the point in your life where you can commit an act as breathtakingly brutal as this requires some serious questions to be answered.
Some aspects of the human psyche will never be cured and thankfully the small percent who snap and remind us of how quickly shit can go bad are still in the minority.
With the sheer volume of true crime on every imaginable platform these days I see a time where we see an increase in stories like this.
True..and young kids with smartphones have full access to it..society in a nice downward glide

True..and young kids with smartphones have full access to it..society in a nice downward glide
It’s an issue that needs deeper attention from relative governments. Young disenfranchised kids who are daily watching and digesting the worst facets of SM is going to come to a head in future generations.

Not stopped thinking about this all day.

May this cunts days inside be a living hell each day, every day.

Very sad indeed. A brilliant racing commentator and one I've listened to 1000s of times. How does he get over this? Jesus christ there are some fucked up people out there. Its now emerging that this piece of utter shits brother is doing life for murder. What a vile pair of cunts. RIP those poor ladies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.