John Hunt Radio 5 Live - Family Murdered

Don’t know what medical treatment this bastard is receiving but I hope it’s the bare minimum and painkillers are not administered
He should be receiving ZERO medical attention, whilst others in the same hospital A&E department are suffering ANY kind of ailment

Maybe tend to his issues when hell freezes over.

What can society gain from keeping this waste of atoms alive?

A man arrested over the crossbow murders of the wife and daughters of BBC commentator John Hunt has not been questioned by police yet.

It has emerged that he is paralysed and is unlikely to walk again because of self-inflicted injuries he suffered as police closed in on him

A man arrested over the crossbow murders of the wife and daughters of BBC commentator John Hunt has not been questioned by police yet.

It has emerged that he is paralysed and is unlikely to walk again because of self-inflicted injuries he suffered as police closed in on him

self inflicted?...or a boot in the chops...I demand the truth...

Good.
Let's he this vile piece of shit suffers every day.
I hope he has to sit in a pile of his own shit for hours on end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.