John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How shit was savic? How shit was nastacic? How shit was boateng? According to the bluemoon hoards they were "shit and not good enough for where we are going."

I think we would have similar regrets with stones as we do with the players above were we to let him leave.

Stones had an inconsistent season as expected for a young CB. Was beginning to make serious progress before his injury. He will come good. We haven't really seen him play with VK, with his guidance Stones will improve even quicker, looking forward to seeing them play together.

Fucking hell, how quick are people to write off a 23 year old CB? One who's spent the last year playing for a team with a goalkeeper that lets in every other shot and full backs that leave him exposed at every opportunity. The defence as a whole was shit last season, and he was the young, inexperienced one out of it. Who were the people who thought that we were buying an already world class defender?

How shit was savic? How shit was nastacic? How shit was boateng? According to the bluemoon hoards they were "shit and not good enough for where we are going."

I think we would have similar regrets with stones as we do with the players above were we to let him leave.
Spot on - good post.

Savic & Nastasic are still fucking shite. Stones is miles better than either.

Boateng has done well since City but he was a fucking shithouse here & might be again if he came back.

Stones is ok for a bit longer, then if he doesn't shape up, we have to start thinking differently.

Whats nastasic done since he left?

And Savic was dreadful for us although his personal issues probably played a part in that.

He played really well tonight. Got a goal obviously, but defended really well and distributed well, too.

Now THAT was a £50 million defender. I really hope he can keep this form going into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.