John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you have imagined last year that stones and otamendi would be the best cb pairing we have? And arguably the best cb pairing in the league?

Would you have imagined last year that stones and otamendi would be the best cb pairing we have? And arguably the best cb pairing in the league?

I think Vinnie and Stones would be our best pairing if Vinnie could sty fit and I say that as someone who has generally rated Ota more highly than most. Any two of of those three together would be an excellent pairing.

I think Vinnie and Stones would be our best pairing if Vinnie could sty fit and I say that as someone who has generally rated Ota more highly than most. Any two of of those three together would be an excellent pairing.
Probably.

However, Vincents passing is not in the same league as Otto’s.

Uhmmmmm... Yeah.... Ummmmm, I believe I said as much over and over again :)

You could find at least 20 to 50 quotes of mine over the summer making this exact point.

So much so I argued City should get Vlad Chiriches as our 4th CB.

You know, a ball playing tough tackling career backup for a low fee. I laughed when Pep settled on Johny fucking Evans to the annoyance of lots of our fans. I got it... He was looking for something similar to what I proposed... A backup for our three top end CBs :-)

I think you might be exaggerating slightly there, Kompany has always looked very comfortable playing out from the back
Trademark 3 or 4 attempted long passes that are completely overhit aside he's definitely a confident passer

There's just over 1% difference in their pass completion figures and both play about 5 long balls per game.
I actually said he is a good passer but you choose to pick up on the clearly light hearted exaggerated part that opened the message.

Oh the well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.