John Stones takes the number 5 shirt

Except he wasn't dropping a bollock every game so stop chatting shite.

In your opinion!

Have to disagree. Not saying he is rubbish just that he needs to concentrate more. His short cameo at the end of the season didn't help, 4 clearances straight to the opposition.

It's just a number. Joey Barton's mate Ousmane Dabo had it before Zaba!

I don't remember any hullabaloo when that little Spanish fella took over the 21 from Dietmar Hamann!

Dave Watsons shirt that as well as Zabbas, you better get some big balls John if you're gonna wear that one a do it justice!

Ousmane Dabo - fuck me he was gash!

Stones is a top quality centre half and a future England and city captain. Yes he has made a few errors but he won't reach his peak for another 6 or 7 years. Alongside Vinny he will become world class. As a traditionalist I like to see the central defenders wearing 5 or 6, full backs wearing 2&3, central midfielders wearing 4&8, wingers wearing 7&11 and forwards wearing 9&10. Don't think we'll ever see 1-11 out as the starting 11 again but it would be nice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.