John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just hope we remembered to recover Aguero from his back pocket before he heads down to Chelsea.

How's your boy Denayer doing?
Back pocket? lol, I doubt there are even any Everton fans who could say that with a straight face.

John Stones looked exactly what he is at the weekend. A good young player with potential who is way off being the finished article. I'd suggest having a look at the highlights of the game because Tim Howard spared his blushes twice in the opening 10 minutes just for starters.

Who gives a fucking fuck about John Stones. The southern shandy drinking rent boys are welcome to him. They still won't be anywhere near us at the end of the season.

My favourite bit was when after about a minute he decided to stand 2 yards behind all the other defenders to play Kun onside, only for Howard to bail him out with a great save. Or about 5 minutes later when Aguero again gave him the slip with ease in the box to force another good save from Howard. Or the first goal where he had Sterling out on the wing, but was too scared to tackle him so ended up just backing off and letting him stroll into the box, cut inside then lay it on for Kolarov to score. Back pocket my arse, we ran him ragged.

My favourite bit was when after about a minute he decided to stand 2 yards behind all the other defenders to play Kun onside, only for Howard to bail him out with a great save. Or about 5 minutes later when Aguero again gave him the slip with ease in the box to force another good save from Howard. Or the first goal where he had Sterling out on the wing, but was too scared to tackle him so ended up just backing off and letting him stroll into the box, cut inside then lay it on for Kolarov to score. Back pocket my arse, we ran him ragged.

He stood Sterling up, not allowing him to come inside onto his best foot, not committing himself; textbook defending. It was Cleverley's mistake not to follow Kolarov's run, and Howard's mistake to be beaten at the near post. Only a moron could in any way interpret that as an individual error.

What absolute pathetic pile of sneering fucking shit. Taking delight in one of our kids getting flirted to fucking Turkey because we've spent 30 mil on another cb, & you think that makes you look better ? What an absolute arsehole.

And City had more fucking ball in Everton's penalty area than the usually get v fucking Burnley. And how many chances did Aguero miss ? If John Stones was the fucking goalkeeper or the right back, you might have a fucking leg to stand on, but he was the **** chasing fucking shadows in the middle.

And which stupid **** was it stood half asleep, picking his fucking nose, yards behind the rest of the back 4 playing City onside when we scored ? Oh yes it wasJohn fucking Stones.

Knobhead.

Denayer isn't good enough, hence him being sent to another pub league. Otamendi was absolutely necessary if we are going to reclaim the title.

You spent the entire summer hilariously telling me he's better than Stones, yet while the most decorated coach in England has made Stones his primary transfer target, Denayer has been deemed inadequate after a couple of months of close scrutiny by our coaching staff, and the only interest in his signature is coming from obscurity, yet again. Why can't they see what you see Nev?!

Why don't you head down to the CFA and tell Pellegrini how good he looked against France? Maybe he didn't realise that he's the reigning Scottish young player of the year?

Aguero is the best orthodox striker in Europe and the fact he was so relatively quiet is testament to how well Stones marshalled him; it's his spatial occupation that nullified him. Most people on here deem defending as Mangala-esque chase the man around and shoulder barge him, but those who matter in the game know the importance of presence in a key area.

The final goal came about because McCarthy didn't track Nasri's run, absolutely nothing to do with Stones' position. Both he and Jagielka took turns in dropping deeper, adding depth to the defence, a ploy that clearly worked as both goals game about via simple lazy errors by midfielders.

haha yes also when he tackled his own teammate to let navas through on goal. and also when stood a mile behind his defense to let nasri through on goal and then appealing for offside lol.

Stones had a good game on Sunday. Lets not turn into the rags or dippers and downplay him just because he looks to be going to a rival. He made a few errors during the game and was unlucky enough from his perspective to be punished for them but overall he kept the deadliest striker in the league relatively quiet.

Stones had a good game on Sunday. Lets not turn into the rags or dippers and downplay him just because he looks to be going to a rival. He made a few errors during the game and was unlucky enough from his perspective to be punished for them but overall he kept the deadliest striker in the league relatively quiet.

ok so what about Phil Jagielka did stones keep aguero quiet on his own. Phil Jagielka had a far better game than stones, and by the way the reason aguero was quiet has nothing to do with the two and more to do with him not beaing back to his sharpest self and also because our change in attacking tactics.

He stood Sterling up, not allowing him to come inside onto his best foot, not committing himself; textbook defending. It was Cleverley's mistake not to follow Kolarov's run, and Howard's mistake to be beaten at the near post. Only a moron could in any way interpret that as an individual error.

Denayer isn't good enough, hence him being sent to another pub league. Otamendi was absolutely necessary if we are going to reclaim the title.

You spent the entire summer hilariously telling me he's better than Stones, yet while the most decorated coach in England has made Stones his primary transfer target, Denayer has been deemed inadequate after a couple of months of close scrutiny by our coaching staff, and the only interest in his signature is coming from obscurity, yet again. Why can't they see what you see Nev?!

Why don't you head down to the CFA and tell Pellegrini how good he looked against France? Maybe he didn't realise that he's the reigning Scottish young player of the year?

Aguero is the best orthodox striker in Europe and the fact he was so relatively quiet is testament to how well Stones marshalled him; it's his spatial occupation that nullified him. Most people on here deem defending as Mangala-esque chase the man around and shoulder barge him, but those who matter in the game know the importance of presence in a key area.

The final goal came about because McCarthy didn't track Nasri's run, absolutely nothing to do with Stones' position. Both he and Jagielka took turns in dropping deeper, adding depth to the defence, a ploy that clearly worked as both goals game about via simple lazy errors by midfielders.

Aguero was 'relatively quiet' because the ball didn't go in. You dick.

I have one worry only about Denayer as a cb, aerial ability. I've made no secret of thst. At everthing else though he will piss on John Stones, including holding the line in our back 4 & no way on Earth could Stones currently play in our team. If he was a City player he'd be in the same position as Denayer.

And your last comment about Stones' positioning proves beyond all shadow of a doubt that you have no fucking idea at all what you are talking about, irrespective of midfield mistakes. It was WRONG. A schoolboy error similar to the ones he dropped recently at U21 level, finding himself stranded neither defending nor playing offside, just nowhere. He is awake, we don't score, simple.

And Mourinho btw has Cahill & fucking Zouma playing at the heart of his defence, hardly Bobby fucking Moore, is it ? And just got fucking ripped to shreds by West Brom ffs. How did our defence do vs the same team ?

But also I've already said I think Stones could do ok for the way Chelsea play, as they can win titles with Terry & Cahill in their system. Both would be embarrassed in ours & look like complete buffoons. Stones has just done exactly the kind of thing I was pointing out him doing for the U21s & you are telling everyone he played a fucking blinder, it's absolutely ridiculous. He did FUCK ALL. Nothing at all. His best moments were passes & those were dangerously risky & lucky Aguero isn't 100% match fit or he would have pinched at least one.

Coleman was the only Everton defender to do anything of note, defensively, then it was Jagielka. The young kid had a mare & Stones was bang average doing more or less nothing at all of note defensively, apart from to help City.

At the other end, our cbs battled often alone against Everton's attack & limited them to barely any chances at all but pkaying them onside would, it seems, be preferable to you, than fighting & winning, because it looks better, to you.

And the fact you bumped this up, to try & persuade people Stones had a good game, makes me think you must be shagging him

No he didn't. Howard did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.