John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen much of him, but with Pep being reported as wanting him, is Laporte at 21 a better and probably cheaper option ?

not sure about talking him down, all valid points but yeah i wouldn't want him to leave but football is a mercenary business and if he goes i wish him well.

I like the way your talking the lad down .
You don't want him to leave .
I would have him at City now .

Or maybe he's just being honest based on what he's seen from the player. Seems a lot more realistic about his strengths and weaknesses than some on here.

Most overrated kid I have ever seen. Constantly getting turned inside out hope we stay well clear. We do need a CB though as we just have to imagine Kompany doesn't play for us anymore and if he's fit then that's a bonus.

but he isn't though, it seems to be the thing now that all young english players are overrated. he's a good young player with lots of potential. if he's the most overrated kid you've ever seen then you haven't seen him play or haven't seen all there other kids that end up going nowhere

Denayer still hasn't performed well at centreback in a proper league; in an ideal world he gets a proper loan next season and can come back in a few years and partner Stones for the next decade.

Come back in a few years? You're having a laugh if you think a prospect like him is going to accept that.

Not saying he is or isn't ready for our team but I'm sure he'd rather be at a club where he can stay and progress.

Most overrated kid I have ever seen. Constantly getting turned inside out hope we stay well clear. We do need a CB though as we just have to imagine Kompany doesn't play for us anymore and if he's fit then that's a bonus.

He's so overrated that Gerard Pique picked him in his best world eleven but hey that's your opinion.

Think that says more about pique to be honest. John Stones is utter dog pap

What the same Pique that's won everything and played with and against world class players but still he named Stones before all the other pretenders but we should ignore that? Look He's still got a lot to learn granted especially with positioning which he will get better at playing alongside an experienced player but to say he's dog pap is going way over the top as the kid has bags of talent imo but At the age of 21 there is no complete defender, they all have loads to learn and have their flaws including Laporte, Varane etc.

He has never stepped on the same field as John stones, pique is just an attention seeking c*nt.

John stones in the best two CB in the world? Go to bed son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.