John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two or three pages ago you admitted you had no idea what is going on (which is fair dos, your stating an obvious opinion). Wind forward a couple of pages and you seem have to have forgotten that angle and now claim poor showing by City. To make such an observation, you must surely have some knowledge as to why City are at fault.

I'm not looking for any arguments, but you sure change tunes as often as the weather

Mate, I havent forgotten anything and I havent changed my tune...Fact: I dont know whats goes on behind closed doors. Opinion: I think its a poor show Stones isnt in for pre-season.

Dont need to have all the facts to have an opinion....Stones in a Everton shirt was enough for me to know he hasnt signed YET! and I have an opinion about it. Clearly many others share that same opinion and thread is split. which is great for discussion, which is why we all here. You seem to want to spend more time scrutinising and picking apart what I'm trying to say?

You reading between the lines and seeing something that isnt there mate.....

No, you form your opinion on how you interpret what is actually happening. If we sign Stones & you say 'it's too much' or 'I think he'll be fantastic'. That's an opinion.

If we sign Stones & you say, 'I think he'll be shit because he has a dick the size of a horse & he's always off balance because of it' , that is guesswork, not an opinion. (Unless you have seen it).

Mate...that was a great reply! Made me laugh to much to argue about it!;) Just to clear something up, No! I havent seen it!;)

Maybe Pep was so impressed with the young lad at the back against BM that he thinks he can save himself £50m. Very similar style to Stones and just lacking first team game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.