John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I wouldn't have that as an 'opinion' I'd have to guess, because I don't know, so therefore can't have an opinion only a guess.

Surely, You guess what might be happening and base an opinion on that guess? You dont need to know facts to form an opinion....

You self confessed earlier that you know SFA as to what is happening with transfers yet a few pages on you see fit to be back claiming poor show from City. You really are a difficult one to fathom, but I am starting to see your personal opinion changing depending on who you are responding to.

lol!! ???? sorry, that doesnt even make sense mate. Just because I dont work as Txiki's right-hand man, doesnt mean I cant have an opinion? The only thing I claim is that I have an opinion, which is just as important than anyone else on this forum. I'm sure you just want an argument. You know as much as me which is nothing so not in a position to call anyone.... Lets just keep it on topic please!

Surely, You guess what might be happening and base an opinion on that guess?

lol!! ???? sorry, that doesnt even make sense mate. Just because I dont work as Txiki's right-hand man, doesnt mean I cant have an opinion? The only thing I claim is that I have an opinion, which is just as important than anyone else on this forum. I'm sure you just want an argument. You know as much as me which is nothing so not in a position to call anyone.... Lets just keep it on topic please!

Two or three pages ago you admitted you had no idea what is going on (which is fair dos, your stating an obvious opinion). Wind forward a couple of pages and you seem have to have forgotten that angle and now claim poor showing by City. To make such an observation, you must surely have some knowledge as to why City are at fault.

I'm not looking for any arguments, but you sure change tunes as often as the weather

Surely, You guess what might be happening and base an opinion on that guess?

No, you form your opinion on how you interpret what is actually happening. If we sign Stones & you say 'it's too much' or 'I think he'll be fantastic'. That's an opinion.

If we sign Stones & you say, 'I think he'll be shit because he has a dick the size of a horse & he's always off balance because of it' , that is guesswork, not an opinion. (Unless you have seen it).

No, you form your opinion on how you interpret what is actually happening. If we sign Stones & you say 'it's too much' or 'I think he'll be fantastic'. That's an opinion.

If we sign Stones & you say, 'I think he'll be shit because he has a dick the size of a horse & he's always off balance because of it' , that is guesswork, not an opinion. (Unless you have seen it).

If Stones does indeed have a dick the size of a horse, does that mean that karen7 and others will want photographic proof instead of an autograph ?

But theres far more who disagree with you.As I`ve said before you know jack shit as to how transfers are taking shape and you listen too much to idle gossip from the media and social media outlets.

At this moment in time we've not even put a bid in. Stop being a fucking happy clapper and realise that this deal isn't "imminent"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.