John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who'd of thought an 'injury' would suddenly appear that will keep him from playing pre-season games with Everton. If I was a cynic I'd say it's a deliberate ploy to prevent any real injury that may scupper a big money deal...but I'm no cynic
Cynic!!!!!

We cant force Everton to sell but we can set the pace for negotiations. Its been reported that we still havent made a formal offer, which means its us "dragging our heels" on the negotiating process because its only us that can start it (i.e by making an official offer)

You know making the offer is the end game? before we make the offer we reach a position of agreement between all concerned. How are you so sure it is us holding things up?

Karen, genuine question....do you know that we have made an offer? If not, who's to say these reports are wrong? I agree, most of its rubbish but the only reason we knew Gundogan's agent met with Txiki months before he signed, was the media.

Whatever we read or dont read, I just dont believe Everton have held back this transfer, I believe they gave us their valuation and we've spent a number of months getting the lad on side and now we haggling over that valuation because we think Everton will have no choice but to take what we offering because the player only wants us. I just think its poor that he isnt already in pre-season training, learning Pep's system but thats just my personal opinion.

You self confessed earlier that you know SFA as to what is happening with transfers yet a few pages on you see fit to be back claiming poor show from City. You really are a difficult one to fathom, but I am starting to see your personal opinion changing depending on who you are responding to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.