John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton have the worst defence in the league and stones has played most games.

And I've never seen him in the same room as Batman but that hardly makes him the caped crusader.

The way Everton set up is always going to cost them at the other end. Plus there are actually 5 teams that have coneded more and Chelsea have let in the same number. So no, they don't have the worst defence.

Guardiola will put a stop to this shite transfer happening when he arrives.

The less English players, the better.

He is a magnificent prospect, potentially the best we have seen in this country for a very long time.

He reminds me of Ferdinand, someone who thought he could play his way out of trouble all the time as a kid at West Ham and Leeds.

Central defence is a tradecraft.

Stones is a Rolls Royce body with perhaps an Audi engine at present.

You pay now for that, whatever it takes.

He is a magnificent prospect, potentially the best we have seen in this country for a very long time.

He reminds me of Ferdinand, someone who thought he could play his way out of trouble all the time as a kid at West Ham and Leeds.

Central defence is a tradecraft.

Stones is a Rolls Royce body with perhaps an Audi engine at present.

You pay now for that, whatever it takes.

Is he likely to move in this window?

Once he starts playing a little simpler and not always trying to go for the fancy ball, he is going to be one hell of a centre half.

Would rather stones than Laporte and if pep can make Jerome boateng top notch then he can certainly do it with stones! We have to take a chance with these type of players and give them the chance to play! Same with Barkley, more than potential to be top class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.