John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones has all the tools to become a top centre back, but he's got a manager who's totally clueless when it comes to defending.

Look what Guardiola did to Pique and Boateng; Stones would flourish under him.

With Everton's position in the league, wouldn't now be a good time to try and sign Stones?

Stones will be a magnificent player in the right system with the right colleagues and coaches in place.
We need him and he needs us.

Stones will be a magnificent player in the right system with the right colleagues and coaches in place.
We need him and he needs us.
What would your top price be for him? I think £50m is too much, but then again if he becomes as good as people are predicting then it may well be a price worth paying. Given inflation for transfer fees, it would probably be up there with the price paid for Ferdinand. Oh, and if we don't pay it, Chelsea will, or even the Rags.

What would your top price be for him? I think £50m is too much, but then again if he becomes as good as people are predicting then it may well be a price worth paying. Given inflation for transfer fees, it would probably be up there with the price paid for Ferdinand. Oh, and if we don't pay it, Chelsea will, or even the Rags.
£20 mill and mangala

Just don't. That's all.
Double don't for Barkley as well.
Buy Kante from Leicester or that left back Robertson from Hull or Gary Cahill or Hazard or Azpilcueta or Willian from the Chavs. Anybody else really.

Ferdinand made around 34m back in 02.
Transfer inflation would make the current price around double that paid back then.
The squad composition rules make English players even more valuable now particularly to teams like City who have few of them at the required level at the moment. His age also adds greatly to his value.

I would be surprised if Stones went for less than 60m unless he made a nuisance of himself at Everton.
Unlikely I know.

Just don't. That's all.
Double don't for Barkley as well.
Buy Kante from Leicester or that left back Robertson from Hull or Gary Cahill or Hazard or Azpilcueta or Willian from the Chavs. Anybody else really.
Virtually none of those players would function in a Pep side.
Or were you making a funny joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.