John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but the power comes by people understanding that you have a limit, and you don't move on that limit. One of the best negotiators I've ever done business with was Daniel Levy, the guy was absolutely brutal!
Is that negotiating or just being sheer bloodyminded

Will do, but am seriously doped up atm as a disc has decided to I troduce itself to my spinal cord.
Nasty! I suffered for years with a bulging disc which would periodically spasm and leave me on the floor, unable to move in agony, I ve tried physio, acupuncture ( good for temporary relief, but when you get to the stage where they're sticking needles in your back, and then running a current through it, you know it's time to move on!)
I had developed a curve in my spine because of the issue, couldn't run without agony, walking any distance became painful, I'd get numbness in my feet, burning pain in my leg, I finally went to an osteopath, and within a few sessions I was starting to feel the results, after 12, I could play football in the park with my son, I've ran 5k without stopping, and feel so much better, I also started doing yoga every morning for 15 mins to help maintain the flexibility.
Not saying it will cure you, but see if they can treat your condition once you're back on your feet,,I got a deal on Groupon, worth a punt

Was having a few beers with some Evertonians the other night (and ive still got my wallet !!!) , mostly match goers , and the majority thought Stones is overpriced at the moment , but they all reckon he is a class act and a potential England captain of the future , and they mostly agreed that it was the way Martinez set up his side tactically , that left their defence exposed with no midfield defensive support for the back four , that made Stones look quite average last season .Quite different from internet trolls on various websites , who are allegedly happy he is leaving Everton . If Pep gets hold of this kid we will have one of the best centre halves in Europe , (although i can see a similar hate campaign waged against Stones , when he signa). We also have great potential in the academy with Aderabiyo if he can continue his progress

reports are that Swansea have rejected the £10mil bid made by Everton for Ashley Williams...I think Everton are more likely to you a deal with Stones, if they have his replacement sorted. fingers crossed we hear some news on Stones soon...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.