John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not arsed really if we get him or not Everton need to wake up to the real world where they think they can offer peanuts for a player and screw another team over with a valuation.

Everton.....going all out Italian.
It's gone fuckin mental mate,all over the place,not just Everton.
Was it a Troy Deeney bid of £30m rejected?

Think Everton haven't caught on to this offering mega money they still stuck in the era of peanuts.

As expected any extra profits Everton make from Stones get frittered away because they go into the market late and clubs can see their predicament. Too late now for EFC. They've messed this up. But it doesn't benefit us.

No one rejected £30m for Troy Deeney. No one bid £30m for Troy Deeney

watford rejected £20m and then he signed a 5 year deal whilst the papers talked about Leicester increasing the bid.

Is it April Fools Day?
Just seen a comment on the "Sane signs for Man City" report on ESPN saying that we have offered 50 million PLUS Raheem Sterling for Stones. And some clowns took the bait and responded.

Everton play rags tomorrow don't they? Guess we'll know from the team sheet how imminently imminent this one is. Imagine he'll play a part and will still be with them first week of the season like KDB last summer.

Not arsed really if we get him or not Everton need to wake up to the real world where they think they can offer peanuts for a player and screw another team over with a valuation.

Everton are being childish at this point. I know he wants to not seem like he's begging to leave but Stones is going to need to say something methinks to get the ball rolling. 50m is just an absurd asking price on their part. I think it'll get done and dusted at 40m with add-ons that will likely be triggered taking it to 45m. But just a guess.

Everton are being childish at this point. I know he wants to not seem like he's begging to leave but Stones is going to need to say something methinks to get the ball rolling. 50m is just an absurd asking price on their part. I think it'll get done and dusted at 40m with add-ons that will likely be triggered taking it to 45m. But just a guess.

Why is Everton being childish? Is Juventus being childish with Pogba as well? Was Wolfsburg last year with KdB? To me it's simple. They have contracted a player we want so they can ask what they want. Us moaning about that seems more childish to me. If Pep think Stones is thát important City should pay up. Stones has done his part and stated he wants to go. That is why Everton listens to our offer otherwise making a bid would be useless.

Why is Everton being childish? Is Juventus being childish with Pogba as well? Was Wolfsburg last year with KdB? To me it's simple. They have contracted a player we want so they can ask what they want. Us moaning about that seems more childish to me. If Pep think Stones is thát important City should pay up. Stones has done his part and stated he wants to go. That is why Everton listens to our offer otherwise making a bid would be useless.
Everton have fucked themselves on this one. Without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.