John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a lot of money when we have Tosin and Jason both of whom deserve a proper chance. If we defend better as a team they shouldn't be as exposed as our centre backs were last year. I like Stones but not at £50m.

How do we defend better as a team With no new signings in defence and only one midfielder who is currently injured ??

Go on you cock tease. Explain
I've explained in the past mate. His sister is someone we have contact with, sometimes it's her over the phone, sometimes it isn't. Obviously when it's her, the conversation starts with jokey chit chat about her brother. There's nothing more to it, she just seems very happy about the situation, which I don't think she would be if it had stalled (she has said previously they hope he gets his move). Could be to anywhere like.

I've explained in the past mate. His sister is someone we have contact with, sometimes it's her over the phone, sometimes it isn't. Obviously when it's her, the conversation starts with jokey chit chat about her brother. There's nothing more to it, she just seems very happy about the situation, which I don't think she would be if it had stalled (she has said previously they hope he gets his move). Could be to anywhere like.
Cheers bud.

Give me half that money and i will find you a ball playing young defender equally as good if not better for half the price.

Surely the answer anyone could work out is the system we'll be playing

Hi mate, genuine question...what happens if that system doesnt fit to the current players strengths? We have solid CB's but the "only" ball playing defender we have is Kompany and he'll likely start the season on the injury list....Pep's system isnt a one size fits all...He needs the right type of players to execute fully. I feel you cant fit a square peg in a round hole and we have a few players that just dont fit...Pep is one of the best managers in the world and because of this he will "make do" if needs be but we wont truly see how great this team can be until the right "type" of players are in place...The back 4 is still a very big weakness...which is why we've been trying to sign 2 CB's for most of the summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.