John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite personally not thinking this deal is very close, his sister a appeared to be very happy laughy on the subject today. She's always said she hopes he gets his move, which makes me think there's still something in this.

If Everton aren't budging and we think hes worth £50m then it seems very stupid not to just pay it and get him in time for the first game of the season.

It seems a lot of money when we have Tosin and Jason both of whom deserve a proper chance. If we defend better as a team they shouldn't be as exposed as our centre backs were last year. I like Stones but not at £50m.

Suprised Everton played him yesterday then if that is true if only add ons to sort out . It would be a massive risk if he would have got injured for a long period of time
But if they are reluctant sellers and would rather keep him then it makes sense they'd play him.

A player can and they often do, stand as much injury chance in training as playing.

Especially a testimonial.

Then clearly we dont think he is worth £50m
If that's the case then we need to move on and fast, but the odd report on a bid rejected for Manolas isn't really saying we have is it? Seems to me we will end up paying Everton what they want just in a few weeks.

If that's the case then we need to move on and fast, but the odd report on a bid rejected for Manolas isn't really saying we have is it? Seems to me we will end up paying Everton what they want just in a few weeks.

We must clearly think that Everton will blink first and compromise otherwise, as you say we would have simply paid it before now or walked away. What that tells me is that we wont go to £50m but expect Everton to drop their value

Despite personally not thinking this deal is very close, his sister a appeared to be very happy laughy on the subject today. She's always said she hopes he gets his move, which makes me think there's still something in this.
Go on you cock tease. Explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.