John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think pep at Bayern @domalino spent his days sorting out our transfer policy ? That's my point, players are in line happily playing, city ( upper echelons ) are interested and start the move. The mgr / coach isn't a great part of it!

Did Mancini want Rodwell or Sinclair ?? This is getting hard work

Pfft. We're already getting the UCL, EPL and EFL Cup in this hypothetical future, would it break your heart to let Everton take the FA cup?
As a Manchester City fan who grew up as one of the few blues in the playground running around in Goater and Dickov shirts when everyone else had Beckham or van Nistelrooy tops, I want us to win everything we contend for.

The season hasn't kicked off and you're saying you'd be happy for another club to win a cup over us. Not for me.

So you think pep at Bayern @domalino spent his days sorting out our transfer policy ? That's my point, players are in line happily playing, city ( upper echelons ) are interested and start the move. The mgr / coach isn't a great part of it!

Well we know Pep had weekly video chats with Txiki through his sabbatical and time I. Germany - the two are that close.

So yeah, I do think that as soon as we realised we might get pep, we asked his opinion of the players.

Because to spend 150 million on players the new manager doesn't like would be moronic.

And yeah I do think Mancini wanted Rodwell, he always liked him and always played him if fit.

As for Sinclair - I believe he wanted a winger. And when we didn't get Sanchez or Hazard,
They went for the plan C.

And just to mention Stones if it's OK in this thread -

John Stones is the more likely of the big names hoping to leave Everton to get his way this summer, with a £40 million move to Manchester City in the offing and both clubs close to a deal. Everton need to close a deal for Swansea City captain Ashley Williams first.​

Telegraph.

Well we know Pep had weekly video chats with Txiki through his sabbatical and time I. Germany - the two are that close.

So yeah, I do think that as soon as we realised we might get pep, we asked his opinion of the players.

Because to spend 150 million on players the new manager doesn't like would be moronic.

And yeah I do think Mancini wanted Rodwell, he always liked him and always played him if fit.

As for Sinclair - I believe he wanted a winger. And when we didn't get Sanchez or Hazard,
They went for the plan C.

Cool

Mancini didnt want them but he excepted them because the list he had the club at the time(ffp) weren't an option, one of those players he wanted was Van Percie and looking back he wasnt wrong.

In the vast world of football and wingers within the game, Sinclair was "Plan C".

Lol.

And just to mention Stones if it's OK in this thread -

John Stones is the more likely of the big names hoping to leave Everton to get his way this summer, with a £40 million move to Manchester City in the offing and both clubs close to a deal. Everton need to close a deal for Swansea City captain Ashley Williams first.​

Telegraph.

cheers...figures crossed we get good news soon! Went on to an everton forum and some on their are saying Williams to Everton is done and medical early next week, could be load of rubbish but lets hope they know what they talking about!;)

Mancini didnt want them but he excepted them because the list he had the club at the time(ffp) weren't an option, one of those players he wanted was Van Percie and looking back he wasnt wrong.

Really? City at the time were trying to fill up with home grown players. Mancini wanted players from Europe. Tell you what, e mail Mancini, I'll bet he ll tell you, seriously, we were In his hotel and he was gobsmacked at what city were offering him

Really? City at the time were trying to fill up with home grown players. Mancini wanted players from Europe. Tell you what, e mail Mancini, I'll bet he ll tell you, seriously, we were In his hotel and he was gobsmacked at what city were offering him

Offering him what new players? Because that time ffp was seriously effecting us, if you look back city thought we wouldnt fail it, in the end we failed because they changed the goal posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.