John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had a problem with Stones`s ability, we bought what we bought, and for the most part it was good value, but he can not play the Pique role he just is not fast enough, that when he tries causes injuries, if i have a problem with Stones it is because i do not believe he has had that many injuries this season, but Pep has to learn that if he wants to play Pique and Puyol he is going to have to get a fast defender who can play football to a midfielders standard, Zakaria is the only one i have seen capable of that

I would love us to sign Zakaria for midfield. Bonus if he solves that problem too.

I don't think Stones is that different in pace to Laporte, when fit, just his brain switches off. I think they should send Pep to the pub whilst the back 4 trains tbh.

I would love us to sign Zakaria for midfield. Bonus if he solves that problem too.

I don't think Stones is that different in pace to Laporte, when fit, just his brain switches off. I think they should send Pep to the pub whilst the back 4 trains tbh.
Zakaria came of age this year one of the best in Europe, so it was a bit of a surprise to see him put in defense, still did a good job, recon Stones and Laporte do have the same pace, but it is Stones who can not do the high back line

All respect to Stones, but him extending would be the worst news of the summer. Cash in and buy serious quality.

Honestly, I think the club already decided to sell him and while Garcia leaving will make things a bit trickier, I still think he’s off, no matter what he says on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.