John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Stones leaving City has been a stubborn rumour for quite some time and with Ake joining and another world class CB probably coming through I think he feels the pressure of leaving. He might want to give his haters a little dig, especially if he knows he’s about to be sold.

These statements on his own social media I think more indicates he could be on his way out.

How would you feel as a player, playing a part of this huge success but also been slated in media and by your own fans for injuries and inconsistency and people begging the club to make room for better defenders? I would tell my haters to go fck themselves, and I would probably annoy them by saying stuff like ”can’t wait for next year” or ”looking forward to retire at Man City”. His haters would be fuming.
It’s not like transfer rumours are exclusive only for ’normal people’. He probably reads about Koulibaly possibly joining as much as we do.

Is my reasoning still the most f-cked up thing you ever read or does it make more sense now?
Nothing you write makes any sense

Money or not, this is about possibly leaving one of the best clubs on the planet at age 26 and against your own will. I believe that would hurt quite a few players.
Despite making all that money, it’s still a career path going in the wrong direction.

Lots of people getting upset about my prediction for some reason. Let’s see in a couple of weeks who was right, but in the meantime it could be worth contemplating as to why Pep choose to play 35 year old defensive midfielder Fernandinho ahead of a 26 year old (and fit) John Stones, who actually is a centre back? I think people here would struggle answering this question.

I said before I’m very grateful to what John did for this club but his time here is up. We can’t keep blaming circumstances. Since 2016 he’s had plenty of time to convince Guardiola, and he hasn’t.
John wasn't fit ,he has been injured recently

Maybe it is, but he has the look of a very troubled individual, and clearly his manager feels the same.

And how do you come back injured after a lockdown? yet you were boasting on social media how hard you were working and what good shape you are in

"I have been training every day, trying to improve on little things that have been bothering me throughout the season and I think I have rectified those things so it has been a great time for me.

"Obviously it is a difficult time when you are stuck in the house for so long and you can’t go out and do your normal things but I think you have to use it to your advantage and I think that’s what we have tried to do and I have tried to

Probably quite easy tbh. Could've easily overdone it without one to ones from the conditioning coach. Surely he's less likely to be injured if he did fuck all but sit on his arse? Basically, let's agree to disagree. I don't for one second doubt that Stones has focus issues. I just don't think lockdown hair, which tonnes of footballers had too when they came back, says absolutely anything about him at all as a person or is linked to that. It just means one thing - he didn't get a haircut. Like 99.99% of the country.

Probably quite easy tbh. Could've easily overdone it without one to ones from the conditioning coach. Surely he's less likely to be injured if he did fuck all but sit on his arse? Basically, let's agree to disagree. I don't for one second doubt that Stones has focus issues. I just don't think lockdown hair, which tonnes of footballers had too when they came back, says absolutely anything about him at all as a person or is linked to that. It just means one thing - he didn't get a haircut. Like 99.99% of the country.
LOL let's leave it, the players were coached everyday on line by the conditioning coaches at the club, they were fully aware about the condition of all the players, and everyone John apart, came back in excellent shape.
Haircuts have nothing to do with sh1t, he no longers looks like a pro athlete in terms of fitness, his body is constantly failing, why?

LOL let's leave it, the players were coached everyday on line by the conditioning coaches at the club, they were fully aware about the condition of all the players, and everyone John apart, came back in excellent shape.
Haircuts have nothing to do with sh1t, he no longers looks like a pro athlete in terms of fitness, his body is constantly failing, why?

And yet he's still give Garcia two yards & beat him, knock him over in a pushing match & jump a foot higher.

I’d be really happy to give him one more year to prove himself. He’s still young and already has all the ability, it’s not just potential. John just needs to clear his head from whatever personal issues he’s been having and knuckle down. If he leaves then fine, but as long as he’s here I’m going to support him and believe that he can rise to the challenge that the other defenders set him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.