John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fulhamroad22 said:
hgblue said:
Terry's preference would clearly be for Chelsea to accept an offer from City

But we don't know if he even wants the move.

Oh dear. That's nasty taking one sentence in isolation from a whole paragraph where I explain that this is another possible interpretation of Terry's silence on the subject. What I was saying was that if Terry wants to move to City, then his preference would be for Chelsea to accept an offer from City. This was in answer to a City fan who was basically saying that Terry should 'man up' and make a decision. Clearly, the situation is a lot more complicated than that, and you can interpret things differently depending which outcome you'd like to see.

Dyed Petya said:
As for Khodorkovsky - he took on Putin, so was clamped down on, simple as that. He was financing opposition political parties and so on. Abramovich has never tried to take on the Kremlin. Simple as that, really.

Interesting stuff, DP. Confirmed my interpretation of Khordokovsky's plight - a silly gamble that he took, really, with a very predictable outcome. Why did he do it? Roman has judiciously steered clear of politics, in so far as a Russian oligarch can, as far as I can see.

The insights on the image rights plans are very interesting too. I do wonder whether our competitors (the big 4, obviously) quite realise what they are up against. I don't mean to say that we'll finish in the top 4 this season, but they all look very vulnerable to us in the longer term. Their fans certainly haven't fully grasped the storm that's coming, in terms of cash, determination, commercial nous, oh and did I mention cash?! I wonder whether some of the executives have fully grasped it, too - I suspect not.

Didsbury Dave said:
Matt.D said:
honestly 'ITK' people like you are the reason people doubt the likes of spursmad who come along rarely, who have real solid information.

I would say it is people like you who scare off the genuine people with info with your cynicism, by the way.

would you say so yea? you'd be wrong, read through my posts mate ive been in full support of spursmad since the first day he came onto the forum because i know full well that hes a genuine lad with proper information.

ive also never said a bad word about URG or Happyblue. who seem to speak with genuine information.

So id say your opinion was unfounded as the only people ive been sceptical of are pollerz, tolmies hairdoo and bluemania who read newspapers and state their interpretation, and in pollerz case he decides which stories have credit and then thinks il go with that and say we are in for this player, to which we all already know.

so please feel free to englighten me about your argument and state which people with genuine information ive been cynical towards

zeusbheld said:
Matt.D said:
sorry, what are you the grammar police?

sorry, what are YOU, the ITK police? give your tedious fucking crusade a rest, please. permanently would be nice.

LOL, i make one comment to tolmies hairdoo , i say pollerz makes educated guesses based on the newspaper article he reads, and i say bluemania is full of shit with his information (to which everyone would agree) and now its a tedious crusase? get with it mate, i havent slagged any of the good ITK's off just these lemons who know fuck all.

Matt.D said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I would say it is people like you who scare off the genuine people with info with your cynicism, by the way.

would you say so yea? you'd be wrong, read through my posts mate ive been in full support of spursmad since the first day he came onto the forum because i know full well that hes a genuine lad with proper information.

ive also never said a bad word about URG or Happyblue. who seem to speak with genuine information.

So id say your opinion was unfounded as the only people ive been sceptical of are pollerz, tolmies hairdoo and bluemania who read newspapers and state their interpretation, and in pollerz case he decides which stories have credit and then thinks il go with that and say we are in for this player, to which we all already know.

so please feel free to englighten me about your argument and state which people with genuine information ive been cynical towards

Listen to yourself.

My point is proven.

You do actually believe you are the Chief of Bluemoon's ITK police.

PMSL

"Hey WUM! Put your hands behind your back! "
Child-Police-Motorcycle.jpg

Matt.D said:
zeusbheld said:
sorry, what are YOU, the ITK police? give your tedious fucking crusade a rest, please. permanently would be nice.

LOL, i make one comment to tolmies hairdoo , i say pollerz makes educated guesses based on the newspaper article he reads, and i say bluemania is full of shit with his information (to which everyone would agree) and now its a tedious crusase? get with it mate, i havent slagged any of the good ITK's off just these lemons who know fuck all.

You've been here five minutes mate. You know fuck all. You're full of piss and vinegar and think you're clever.

Didsbury Dave said:
Matt.D said:

You've been here five minutes mate. You know fuck all. You're full of piss and vinegar and think you're clever.

whatever you say mate, youve been here longer so clearly you know more than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.