John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluebean said:
im now of the opinion that this deal is completely 50/50, theres no concrete evidence each way...

chelsea players seem to be saying he'll stay, a couple seem to be preparing everyone for his departure, and JT says absolutely nothing...

either way im not fussed about this deal, if we get him amazing! ill be made up, if we dont ill be more than happy with lescott and ned starting at the back against Blackburn!

The main reason I hope he signs is what it will say about our status and also because Chelski are in need of a good slapping.

Blueranger said:
I have no problem with Terry staying at chelsea, it is not like the Kaka deal where everyone knew he was going to leave this summer, and our snub was over money, status etc.

. I think MH might be miffed .

Why, has he said something new about it today?

Pam said:
bluebean said:
im now of the opinion that this deal is completely 50/50, theres no concrete evidence each way...

chelsea players seem to be saying he'll stay, a couple seem to be preparing everyone for his departure, and JT says absolutely nothing...

either way im not fussed about this deal, if we get him amazing! ill be made up, if we dont ill be more than happy with lescott and ned starting at the back against Blackburn!

The main reason I hope he signs is what it will say about our status and also because Chelski are in need of a good slapping.
i have to say pam, your optimism on terry coming is a sight to behold, you haven't cracked once! keep it up pammy

fulhamroad22 said:
So now the general consensus is he is staying in a darker shade of blue? I just hope he makes a statement soon. Very soon. I'd just like to see him lifting the Premier League trophy this season in a Chelsea shirt.

What consensus would that be, fulham?

Pam said:
fulhamroad22 said:
So now the general consensus is he is staying in a darker shade of blue? I just hope he makes a statement soon. Very soon. I'd just like to see him lifting the Premier League trophy this season in a Chelsea shirt.

Based on how down people were earlier on, obviously over the five or six simultaneous newspaper reports saying he is staying. Obviously, (and I know what you'll say) the papers can and do write some bollocks, so we can't take it for kosher, but it may be true especially as so many papers are reporting the same thing.

Taking away newspaper speculation there isn't really any evidence JT wants to leave Chelsea and nothing concrete to suggest he is staying.

We really genuinely don't know what is happening here.

i8rags said:
BringBackSwales said:
leaders of men are the last to leave the ship, they dont jump coz the the next to sail past is bigger and shinier.

Erm, smart leaders would if their own ship is slowly slowly sinking. Stupid leaders wouldn't notice until it's sunk completely... We'll soon find out which one Terry is! :D

fulhamroad22 said:
Pam said:

Based on how down people were earlier on, obviously over the five or six simultaneous newspaper reports saying he is staying. Obviously, (and I know what you'll say) the papers can and do write some bollocks, so we can't take it for kosher, but it may be true especially as so many papers are reporting the same thing.

Taking away newspaper speculation there isn't really any evidence JT wants to leave Chelsea and nothing concrete to suggest he is staying.

We really genuinely don't know what is happening here.

Pam,apparently Chelseas chief press officer(Greenberg) held an off the record press conference in America yesterday trumpeting that John Terry is ready to sign/negotiate a new improved Contract,hence its all over various papers today (apart from daily mail).

it was posted by Tolmees hairdoo early today in tis thread

However there is still no word from Terry himself,again to me silence is golden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.