John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon letting the media know about the bid was a pr stunt cheaski expected jt to come out a say how much he loved the club and was looking forward to the new season and all that, trying to get the fans pumped up after failing to land their big signings ribery or villa! But its backfired and now they will prob have to make him their highest paid player! I would love to see him in a city shirt but cant see him giving up cl footie! I hope something happens this weekend if he hands in a tranfer request cool! If he signs a new contract cool! Bruno Alves please!lol

Our owner topped the rich list at around £38 billion i think as a personal wealth.
But if you include the Oil owned by the family. Its estimated a £550 Billion.

which isn't half bad since RA has 8-13 million

billion

As a City fan i find this, my dad has got more money than your dad embarrassing and rather childish. I rather like the sound of we have got more trophys than you have got, has a nice silver ring to it dont you think, after all we are football fans not bank managers(well im not anyway lol.).
I hope we get Terry, back on thread.

If this was all about getting a better deal why didn't Terry do this in January when the initial bid was made?

Naws said:
If this was all about getting a better deal why didn't Terry do this in January when the initial bid was made?

That is such a good point. It is not disputed that he was promised things for the summer that subsequently never materialised. He's adamant that the club named players they were to bring in to keep Chelski competititve and so far it hasn't happened. God knows what other promises they made.

But if it's true that Terry tapped us up and not the other way around and yet he still ends up staying where he is, City need to go public with that because it is so not on and must never happen again. It is tantamount to fraud and deception, if you ask me, so shirlely it isn't true. It would imply that he is quite willing to fuck with both clubs. Not appropriate conduct for an England captain, either.

Naws said:
true, but maybe it didnt click in his mind that he could use us like a whore back then...

dachoosen1 said:
I would love to see him in a city shirt but cant see him giving up cl footie!

The irony is, if he did come to us, he'd only have to give it up for 1 season.

When you look at us last season, we were lacking in our bite up top - now CLEARLY fixed. And in our flaky defence - especially corners and set pieces - which would be fixed in an instant with him leading our back 4.

Top 4 is very realistic if he comes, imho.

Chippy_boy said:
dachoosen1 said:
I would love to see him in a city shirt but cant see him giving up cl footie!

The irony is, if he did come to us, he'd only have to give it up for 1 season.

When you look at us last season, we were lacking in our bite up top - now CLEARLY fixed. And in our flaky defence - especially corners and set pieces - which would be fixed in an instant with him leading our back 4.

Top 4 is very realistic if he comes, imho.

I don't think the CL thing is much of an issue with him. I don't think he has any confidence that the Chelsea Pensioners are another year older and not really being replaced can really win the CL.

The message to BM's Chelski residents is this

THE SILENCE IS SO FAR STILL DEAFENING.

I honestly think this is a really tough decision for him and don't have a problem with time taken to think about it. I personally don't see it happening but fingers crossed it does. This isn't all about money and I think it boils down to how he sees the direction Chelsea are going (revolving door for their mangers), money, loyalty to Chelsea fans, our project and whether the players we have signed are good enough in JT's eyes to say we can get top four slot next year. Unfinished business in CL for Chelsea, friends and family (maybe having to move house). Yhje flak he will get by press if he does move (they will label him moneygrabber) playing for England in World Cup and captaincy. Taking off the light blue tinted spectacles this is one tough decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.