John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone just listen to five live? Am I right in saying that they are reporting that john terry has signed a 151k a week deal? I only caught the tail end of it.

bobrivers said:
Pam said:
That is such a good point. It is not disputed that he was promised things for the summer that subsequently never materialised. He's adamant that the club named players they were to bring in to keep Chelski competititve and so far it hasn't happened. God knows what other promises they made.

But if it's true that Terry tapped us up and not the other way around and yet he still ends up staying where he is, City need to go public with that because it is so not on and must never happen again. It is tantamount to fraud and deception, if you ask me, so shirlely it isn't true. It would imply that he is quite willing to fuck with both clubs. Not appropriate conduct for an England captain, either.

The whole bit about promises or demands for new players is nothing but a bunch of tabloid rumours, you know the kind that you like to dismiss when they are not particularly flattering towards City and you presenting it as a fact doesn't make it so.

The bit about Terry tapping up City is laughable. Even if City were, in fact, contacted by Terry first and not the other way around, they'll be in the world of trouble if it was discovered, since they wouldn't be able to justify their negotiations or proposals to the player who was, and still is under contract with another club, no matter which side initiated the contact first.

I know for a fact that Terry approached City about a move in January.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
bobrivers said:
The whole bit about promises or demands for new players is nothing but a bunch of tabloid rumours, you know the kind that you like to dismiss when they are not particularly flattering towards City and you presenting it as a fact doesn't make it so.

The bit about Terry tapping up City is laughable. Even if City were, in fact, contacted by Terry first and not the other way around, they'll be in the world of trouble if it was discovered, since they wouldn't be able to justify their negotiations or proposals to the player who was, and still is under contract with another club, no matter which side initiated the contact first.

Your ITK told you, I gather.

In that case I take it all back.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
bobrivers said:

yeh but they had scolari then.

We should get a list of the number of Chelsea players with excape clauses and buy them all. This would tempt the ever more apathetic Mr Abrom to take our filthy lucre and trouser the proceeds as repayments on the club's debts to him, (which are massive BTW). That way he can leg it back to Russia and buy CSK Moscow. Meanwhile, Kenyon will then go and hurt himself and Chelski will go back to living in the shadow of West Ham and Fulham.

lc-mcfc said:
ramsdale4 said:
Anyone just listen to five live? Am I right in saying that they are reporting that john terry. Has signed a 151k a week deal? I only caught the tail end of it.

FOR US???

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
For chelsea. I just heard the end of it. They were interviewing pat nevin about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.