John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lc-mcfc said:
ramsdale4 said:
Anyone just listen to five live? Am I right in saying that they are reporting that john terry. Has signed a 151k a week deal? I only caught the tail end of it.

FOR US???

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it wouldn't be from us, would it, you WUM.

I still remember how very, very badly Nevin stuck the knife into City every time Channel 5 covered one of our Uefa games last season. It really was breath-taking or I wouldn't have recalled it at all, what with him being a shit-eating, incoherent non-entity with a face you want to slap silly and everything.

southstand117 said:
can anyone else confirm this about terry

Well there is nothing on BBC web site or on SSN. Didn't hear 5 live but you'd think BBC would get a headline on the web site if they'd said it on radio.

lc-mcfc said:
ramsdale4 said:
For chelsea. I just heard the end of it. They were interviewing pat nevin about it.

Was probably saying what Nevin thought then.
I dunno. They were talking as if it was a done deal, they even went on to talk about alternative options. I must have heard it wrong though as it would be allover the place if it were true. They said more coming up after nine so I'll wait till then. Just wish 5 live was more popular so someone else could explain what was actually said.

Bluephoria said:
southstand117 said:
can anyone else confirm this about terry

Well there is nothing on BBC web site or on SSN. Didn't hear 5 live but you'd think BBC would get a headline on the web site if they'd said it on radio.

if theres nowt on there theres nowt to be told then,,and it would defo be on ssn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.