John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
uwerosler28 said:
The extra 1k would not be about the money but guaranteeing he is the highest paid player at the club i guess there are players on 150k already its a bit like the contract roy keane had at united

If memory serves, Lampard and Ballack have clauses in their contracts saying nobody can be paid any more than they're being paid. If Terry really has been offered these concessions and really is intending to accept these news terms, the entire Chelski squad will be on the phone to Wayne Bridge, demanding to be tapped up by City. I'm not even joking.

uwerosler28 said:
The extra 1k would not be about the money but guaranteeing he is the highest paid player at the club i guess there are players on 150k already its a bit like the contract roy keane had at united

Very clever move by chelsea, lamps has a clause in his contract which states he has to be paid parity with top earners, so he only gets a 1k rise.

Pam said:
uwerosler28 said:

If memory serves, Lampard and Ballack have clauses in their contracts saying nobody can be paid any more than they're being paid. If Terry really has been offered these concessions and really is intending to accept these news terms, the entire Chelski squad will be on the phone to Wayne Bridge, demanding to be tapped up by City. I'm not even joking.

ur right to on that 1

superblue91 said:
I still cant get it out of my head that the fact we are still obviously in for him,if there was little or no chance surley to god we would have pulled out by now.

Like what has been said before if we are serious just stick in an official 40-45 mil bid in see what happens if the door is still shut then,then yes admit defeat and pull out.

after all it wont be terry thats turned us down its chealsea,and theres no disgrace in that,if somone came in for Robhino i would hope that we would do the same,although when you hear some fans at our place they would be quite happey to see him go

The idiots will spin it, though. Only today, SSN described Eto as snubbing City in favour of Milan, which everyone knows is bullshit. It gets said anyway, because of the epidemic of silly season, cretinous goonery gripping the media.

banbury_blue said:
Watch out boys, (and Pam)

Just on sky sports transfer centre that old twitcher is in market for a new centre back... has said Terry is a triffic lad and last seen boarding plane to America with a huge brown paper bag muttering "I'll blow them out the water"!!

Lmao, I love it when people take the piss out of 'Arry and go on about Spurs blowing clubs out of the water.

Pam said:
uwerosler28 said:

That's basically what pat nevin said will happen. The likes of drogba, ballack & cole etc will all want a pay rise.

ramsdale4 said:
Pam said:
That's basically what pat nevin said will happen. The likes of drogba, ballack & cole etc will all want a pay rise.

I'm confused. Was he saying Chelski making such an offer was a good idea or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.