John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
chelsea-pride-of-uk said:
how do you guys feel now that terry will stay at chelsea?

Not too bothered, I think that a very large majority of us didnt expect Terry to sign anyway.

However this is an interesting point.

sqblue said:
how do you feel is more like it. we've tried and possibly failed to sign a chelsea and england institution. he had his head turned our way for several weeks though.

shame for us if he doesn't sign as he's a great defender and leader. surely his shiny 'mr chelsea' badge is tarnished a bit now?

Whats your'e thoughts, he surely can no longer be regarded as "Mr Chelsea" anymore.

sqblue said:
how do you feel is more like it. we've tried and possibly failed to sign a chelsea and england institution. he had his head turned our way for several weeks though.

shame for us if he doesn't sign as he's a great defender and leader. surely his shiny 'mr chealsea' is tarnished a bit now?

in 2-3 years time, players won't hesitate to join the blue moon. it will have risen fully by then!

you have the richest owners right now but what will happen when liverpool and chelsea gets new rich arabic owners in the future?
i'm pretty sure that no one will join city when that happens
Well thats you lot fucked then as Liverpool,Rags,MCFC have always been bigger clubs than "bought for a pound Chelsea".

we were getting bigger crowds than you lot while in the third tier of English football !!!

hgblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
dipper fans = jealousy

chelsea fans = fear

hence why the Chelsea fans are not as antagonistic.

Definately right about the EFC fans. The lectures on humility and insistance that they wouldn't behave in the same way are so transparent. Fear is probably too strong a word to use for the CFC boys, but they definately recognise a potential challenger, and we've got their attention big time with the Terry bid.

i think thats a fucking big tar brush you have there.

i`ve talk to some everton fans on here and they have talk sense in the main if treated with respect, at the same time we do have quite a few keyboard warriors who are just numb cunts that attack everything that moves

you have the richest owners right now but what will happen when liverpool and chelsea gets new rich arabic owners in the future?

Is this wishful thinking, there's very little evidence to point towards any potential takeovers by rich arabs of either club in the offing.

Rammy Blue said:

even if they and you get rich new Arabic owners they will never have as much cash as us, you can't get richer than Sheikh Mansour and family.

Alos the factor that we are Royal Family owned. Meaning if Arabs take over other clubs, and our owners ask for a player.

It would be an insult to say no, you would all be feeder clubs :)

Rammy Blue said:

even if they and you get rich new Arabic owners they will never have as much cash as us, you can't get richer than Sheikh Mansour and family.

not just about money either. if fahim gets hold of pompey for example, he can never challenge city for a transfer for political reasons.

Anyone else out there getting a bit fed up with all of this?

Part of me says JT will join us, because of the money being offered, the project, and the fact that he will get a nice world cup year with less games, and less chance of injury as he will play about 15 games less

The other part of me says he is sitting there in America and saying "you have a choice. Make me the best paid player here, or I'm off"

Either way JT cannot lose, but arent we beginning to lose face a little?

Eto'o, Kaka, JT - maybe should set their sights on tagets who we can actually buy? Having said that, we did get Robbie before someone has a go at me.

I just don't the City are doing themselves and favours by chasing JT. We should move on

Rammy Blue said:

please before you talk get some real facts ok.
shiek mansour and his family is not the richest in middle east.

mrksdawn19 said:
Anyone else out there getting a bit fed up with all of this?

Part of me says JT will join us, because of the money being offered, the project, and the fact that he will get a nice world cup year with less games, and less chance of injury as he will play about 15 games less

The other part of me says he is sitting there in America and saying "you have a choice. Make me the best paid player here, or I'm off"

Either way JT cannot lose, but arent we beginning to lose face a little?

Eto'o, Kaka, JT - maybe should set their sights on tagets who we can actually buy? Having said that, we did get Robbie before someone has a go at me.

I just don't the City are doing themselves and favours by chasing JT. We should move on

I am tired of it, but when you look at it, the only people getting hot under the collar are on this forum!!!

From City's perspective, we express interest in a player and make an offer. Maybe we improve our offer. And we wait to hear.

Maybe he comes back and says yes. Maybe it's a no. And we move on.

It's hardly "embarrassing" or a case of us "losing face". We simply try to attract good players and some will come, some won't.

People on here are blowing this WAY out of proportion. If anyone is being embarrassed, it's Chelsea - given Terry's obvious lack of comment.

(Having said that, of course he'd be a great signing and I'd love him to come.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.