John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
dipper fans = jealousy

chelsea fans = fear

hence why the Chelsea fans are not as antagonistic.

Definately right about the EFC fans. The lectures on humility and insistance that they wouldn't behave in the same way are so transparent. Fear is probably too strong a word to use for the CFC boys, but they definately recognise a potential challenger, and we've got their attention big time with the Terry bid.

chelsea-pride-of-uk said:
how do you guys feel now that terry will stay at chelsea?

how do you feel is more like it. we've tried and possibly failed to sign a chelsea and england institution. he had his head turned our way for several weeks though.

shame for us if he doesn't sign as he's a great defender and leader. surely his shiny 'mr chelsea' badge is tarnished a bit now?

in 2-3 years time, players won't hesitate to join the blue moon. it will have risen fully by then!

sqblue said:

how do you feel is more like it. we've tried and possibly failed to sign a chelsea and england institution. he had his head turned our way for several weeks though.

shame for us if he doesn't sign as he's a great defender and leader. surely his shiny 'mr chealsea' is tarnished a bit now?

in 2-3 years time, players won't hesitate to join the blue moon. it will have risen fully by then!

you have the richest owners right now but what will happen when liverpool and chelsea gets new rich arabic owners in the future?
i'm pretty sure that no one will join city when that happens

i think its too much money for a 28-29 year old with a glass back, so to be honest i never thought it was a good idea, that being said when fit i think he has been and still is the type of player every team needs and dreams of having.

emphasis on the having as in already

sqblue said:

shame for us if he doesn't sign as he's a great defender and leader. surely his shiny 'mr chealsea' is tarnished a bit now?

you have the richest owners right now but what will happen when liverpool and chelsea gets new rich arabic owners in the future?

Well where would that also leave Chelsea, seen as before Roman you couldnt attract the best in the world just oap's. or do you think that your old money now, a part of the elite??

sqblue said:

even if they and you get rich new Arabic owners they will never have as much cash as us, you can't get richer than Sheikh Mansour and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.