John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillon said:
Bluemoon should set the standard and LOCK THIS TOPIC.

JT is not coming to City.

We should pull out before even Cook does.

I've been saying this for the last few days now... MODS CLOSE THIS DOWN!!

Didsbury Dave said:
Taylor said:
We all know Terry will stay at Chelsea, I don't even know why we doubt he won't
Who's "we all"? Don't speak for me

Well there we have it then, Didsbury Dave refuses to accept he isn't coming, so lets not lock the thread obviously the fans like myself who don't believe he is coming are wrong.
Yes nothing has changed since last week but no doubt when Terry rejects us, people like Dave will start to throw unneeded abuse towards Cook and Hughes for failing to land Terry.

Taylor said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Well there we have it then, Didsbury Dave refuses to accept he isn't coming, so lets not lock the thread obviously the fans like myself who don't believe he is coming are wrong.
Yes nothing has changed since last week but no doubt when Terry rejects us, people like Dave will start to throw unneeded abuse towards Cook and Hughes for failing to land Terry.

Listen loud mouth...you are coming across like a bit of a tool right now...

In case it had completely escaped your attention, some of us think this deal is still in the balance.

So the thread stays.

BillyShears said:
Taylor said:

In case it had completely escaped your attention, some of us think this deal is still in the balance.

So the thread stays.
well said billy

BillyShears said:
Taylor said:

So the thread stays.

BIN THE THREAD!

fuck him off now, sorry John but even a week ago I would have loved you to come to City as a leader but frankly now you are just a mard arsed ditherer, yes it might be hard to make your mind up, yes you might not want to upset anyone but your intransigence is starting to do my napper in and shows you up as a soft arse, and I would now prefer us to get a STRONGER LEADER than you have proved yourself capable of being you dithering chelsea rent boy, move on to the next target please Mr Hughes (assuming there is one)

Taylor said:
Didsbury Dave said:

No one is right
no one is wrong
no one will know what is happening until it is all decided one way or another.
City fans are supposed to stick together, not fight like kids

Fuck sake the optimists are clearly out in force. If you lot were in charge with your defeatist attitude we'd never have gotten Robinho, Adebayor and Tevez. Lighten up; if he doesn't come so what? We were in for arguably the best defender in the world but he chose to stay loyal to his boyhood club. Fair enough. If we pull out we just waste potentially months of work.

And for the record I do believe that JT is using City. But if there's a chance, then we should try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.