John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
Why should we lock the thread?

If anyone doesn't want to read about Terry surely it's not too hard to exercise the power in your mouse finger and click on a thread that does interest them.5

I think it should be deleted, never mind locked.

It's 1050 pages of pure shite.

BillyShears said:
Taylor said:
and some of us don't, I want him to come but doesn't look that way. And whats that, you can't voice an opinion without other fans trying to insult you... typical

LOL...

Listen pal. Feel free to voice your opinion. But don't start trying to speak for all City fans and demand that a thread be locked...

If being called a bit of a tool hurt your feelings, then go and tell someone who gives a fuck. I don't.

it aint over yet and until terry says so keep the thread billy...

lc-mcfc said:
moomba said:

If anyone doesn't want to read about Terry surely it's not too hard to exercise the power in your mouse finger and click on a thread that does interest them.5

I should be deleted, never mind locked.

I am 927 posts of pure shite.

edited for accuracy ;)

lc-mcfc said:
moomba said:

I think it should be deleted, never mind locked.

It's 1050 pages of pure shite.

I agree, aside for my posts which were pure gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.