John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulmcfc2703 said:
BillyShears said:
Listen loud mouth...you are coming across like a bit of a tool right now...

In case it had completely escaped your attention, some of us think this deal is still in the balance.

So the thread stays.
well said billy

and some of us don't, I want him to come but doesn't look that way. And whats that, you can't voice an opinion without other fans trying to insult you... typical

Dobsy87 said:
Fuck sake the optimists are clearly out in force. If you lot were in charge with your defeatist attitude we'd never have gotten Robinho, Adebayor and Tevez. Lighten up; if he doesn't come so what? We were in for arguably the best defender in the world but he chose to stay loyal to his boyhood club. Fair enough. If we pull out we just waste potentially months of work.

And for the record I do believe that JT is using City. But if there's a chance, then we should try.

if he wanted to join us he should have put in a transfer request and he hasn't - he is too weak and this has gone on too long, he is now not the leader we need, if he was he would have acted by now, there are no excuses any more

Taylor said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
well said billy

and some of us don't, I want him to come but doesn't look that way. And whats that, you can't voice an opinion without other fans trying to insult you... typical

LOL...

Listen pal. Feel free to voice your opinion. But don't start trying to speak for all City fans and demand that a thread be locked...

If being called a bit of a tool hurt your feelings, then go and tell someone who gives a fuck. I don't.

paul_blue said:
BillyShears said:
Listen loud mouth...you are coming across like a bit of a tool right now...

In case it had completely escaped your attention, some of us think this deal is still in the balance.

So the thread stays.

BIN THE THREAD!

How about people who want the thread closed JUST DONT CLICK INTO IT.... No-one forces your mouse to click it.... Go somewhere else......

Why should we lock the thread?

If anyone doesn't want to read about Terry surely it's not too hard to exercise the power in your mouse finger and click on a thread that does interest them.5

Taylor said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
well said billy

You're not expressing an opinion though, you're making a demand that the thread be pulled so that people who want to discuss it can't. Look at what you write before doing your 'holier than thou' impression.

Pulling out would be absolutely stupid and would stink of us putting ego above common sense and achievement. Putting how we look above how the player looks and dropping out of the deal.

Would stop is signing terry now even if it is 10%, it would stop is signing him in jan. ÃŒt would add 5 million to the lescott fee as we would lose a bargaining chip, it could also potentially weaken our chances of other signings. Being in for terry keeps us in the press and with profile. ÃŒt would also show we care more about face than achievement. If we drop out of deals when the going gets tough we will never sign anyone and it is time we started to build a thick skin and stopped blubbing like teenage girls about the fact we may be teased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.