John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless anyone really KNOWS that he isn,t coming,please do me a favour.......SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!............TA.............

BillyShears said:
Taylor said:
and some of us don't, I want him to come but doesn't look that way. And whats that, you can't voice an opinion without other fans trying to insult you... typical

LOL...

Listen pal. Feel free to voice your opinion. But don't start trying to speak for all City fans and demand that a thread be locked...

If being called a bit of a tool hurt your feelings, then go and tell someone who gives a fuck. I don't.

I didn't say lock the thread, I was just stating I feel its not going to happen, as for calling me a tool, why would you think this insults me.

the way I see it you can see why it is in the balance, however I personally just cannot see Chelsea continuing to state he is staying if there is a chance he won't, believe me I would love Terry more than Lescott but at this moment it looks unlikely, In addition the quicker this can be sorted the better, we need to add some quality and allow time to gel so for obvious reasons the quicker this can be sorted the better.

lc-mcfc said:
only1paulsimpson said:
ive had a pm of spursmad,and all i will say is things arnt as bad as everyone thinks. ;-)

What did the PM say?

Spursmad isn't even online is he?

why would you care what it says considering you want the thread deleted?

Taylor said:
I didn't say lock the thread, I was just stating I feel its not going to happen, as for calling me a tool, why would you think this insults me.

the way I see it you can see why it is in the balance, however I personally just cannot see Chelsea continuing to state he is staying if there is a chance he won't, believe me I would love Terry more than Lescott but at this moment it looks unlikely, In addition the quicker this can be sorted the better, we need to add some quality and allow time to gel so for obvious reasons the quicker this can be sorted the better.

I think you'll find you did say lock the thread, hence the abuse.

moomba said:
Why should we lock the thread?

If anyone doesn't want to read about Terry surely it's not too hard to exercise the power in your mouse finger and click on a thread that does interest them.5

Exactly right!

lc-mcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
why would you care what it says considering you want the thread deleted?

Because I like to hear the latest ''ITK'' news.

This thread has fuck all in it.

the latest "ITK" news on JT who you insist isn't coming, give it up man.

Taylor said:
I think you will find I didn't

Read your posts. You agreed with the people who said the thread should be locked. If you didn't mean that, then fine. But that's the implication of what you wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.