John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaulPowre said:
It's a dead duck let go!

Says some random bloke on the Internet who has no track record of saying anything of any interest whatsoever.

Well, that's it then. I bow to your superior knowledge. ;)

[CLARIFICATION - Of course I f**king don't, you @rse.]

Read the Telegraph piece earlier, seems to me that the press are being briefed in what Chelsea would like Terry to do, but Terry (for whatever reason) isn't playing the game.

Can I just make an observation?

We definitely need a leader and so I can understand why we decided to bid for John Terry but here's the thing ..... would you say he is currently displaying outstanding leadership qualities right now by keeping the fans and his team mates completely in the dark?

chelsea shot their load too soon by briefing the press. the pressure is back on them now. when the stories appeared midweek I thought they were true, because if they weren't, they were just making the situation worse for themselves. they are a silly bunch of sods. you can tell the left arm doesn't know what the right is doing. Cook, Khaldoun and Hughes look far more in control of our club than the chelsea mob.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Can I just make an observation?

We definitely need a leader and so I can understand why we decided to bid for John Terry but here's the thing ..... would you say he is currently displaying outstanding leadership qualities right now by keeping the fans and his team mates completely in the dark?

If his intention is to stay at Chelsea, then definitely not. If his intention is to come to City, can't see why his future City team mates would have a problem with it.

moomba said:
Read the Telegraph piece earlier, seems to me that the press are being briefed in what Chelsea would like Terry to do, but Terry (for whatever reason) isn't playing the game.
Makes you wonder why Chelsea don't just tell Terry, instead of talking to him through the papers.

squirtyflower said:
moomba said:
Makes you wonder why Chelsea don't just tell Terry, instead of talking to him through the papers.

It copuld be because they know he is leaving but are leveraging as high a fee as possible whilst apopeasing their fans making it look like they wanted to keep him at all costs but JT forced the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.