John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In The Know said:
squirtyflower said:
Makes you wonder why Chelsea don't just tell Terry, instead of talking to him through the papers.

It copuld be because they know he is leaving but are leveraging as high a fee as possible whilst apopeasing their fans making it look like they wanted to keep him at all costs but JT forced the move.
It's certainly not as straight forward as some would think, he may still be coming, who knows?

In The Know said:
squirtyflower said:
Makes you wonder why Chelsea don't just tell Terry, instead of talking to him through the papers.

It copuld be because they know he is leaving but are leveraging as high a fee as possible whilst apopeasing their fans making it look like they wanted to keep him at all costs but JT forced the move.

I see your angle mate, but i'm struggling to also see how Ancelotti would make such veerment statements of him staying because boy will he look a twat if he leaves.

It's vehement by the way

Ancelotti maybe telling the truth, or he maybe trying to put pressure on Terry. If he leaves, CFC can argue, or pretend that it was over their dead body.

The Fixer said:
In The Know said:

I see your angle mate, but i'm struggling to also see how Ancelotti would make such veerment statements of him staying because boy will he look a twat if he leaves.

because he is a twat?

Marvin said:
It's vehement by the way

Ancelotti maybe telling the truth, or he maybe trying to put pressure on Terry. If he leaves, CFC can argue, or pretend that it was over their dead body.
Ancelotti is just Roman's yes man, does as he is told, just like when he was Berlosconi's yes man.

The Fixer said:
In The Know said:

This was doing my head in as well. There are only two possibilities:
1. He is being lied to by his bosses.
2. He's being told the truth by his bosses, but realises that if he says anything other than Terry is staying 100%, then the cat is out of the bag, and an enormous backlash against Terry by the fans would be caused. massively weakening Chelsea's bargaining position.
Obviously, there is an option 3, which is that he's telling the truth, but I've discounted that one because he's a pathological liar.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
The Fixer said:

because he is a twat?

Yes mate, Ancellotti will look a twat if Terry leaves after making such vehement (Thank you Marvin) statements of him staying!

Ancelotti has been put in a bad position, hasn't he. No one in the press or public will ever trust his word again if Terry leaves now. People are already questioning his, and Chelsea's honesty over all of this. No one believes that Chelsea have any grounds on which to report city. This is the best transfer saga ever, they're tying themselves in knots trying to manage it. Even if we don't get the player, it's been worth it.

PaulPowre said:
Wow 1007 pages just let this go now for your own sanity..

It's a dead duck let go!

do you KNOW it,s a dead duck???....if not,shut up please....ta.....

bizzbo said:
Ancelotti has been put in a bad position, hasn't he. No one in the press or public will ever trust his word again if Terry leaves now. People are already questioning his, and Chelsea's honesty over all of this. No one believes that Chelsea have any grounds on which to report city. This is the best transfer saga ever, they're tying themselves in knots trying to manage it. Even if we don't get the player, it's been worth it.

fully agree with this.......we,re in a win/win situation......ok we MAY not get terry,but we,ll move on,get other quality defenders AND make chelsea look totally incompetant.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.