John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a longshot anyway and he's hardly got his best years ahead of him - as blues we've never had it so good and we should just look forward to the good times ahead with or without Mr Chelsea who incidentally is really a West Ham fan - lol - for all the hype around his devotion to Chelsea he's a hammer at heart - classic.

mr t said:
It was a longshot anyway and he's hardly got his best years ahead of him - as blues we've never had it so good and we should just look forward to the good times ahead with or without Mr Chelsea who incidentally is really a West Ham fan - lol - for all the hype around his devotion to Chelsea he's a hammer at heart - classic.
he was in the hammers junior team when chelsea came a calling

theory......JT is phoned by garry cook on friday....."john,you need to make your mind up by weekend or we,re looking elsewhere....we,ve got others in mind".....JT hasn,t the bottle to put in a request,hence the statement today......or am i talking bollocks???....

squirtyflower said:
mr t said:
he was in the hammers junior team when chelsea came a calling

don't think he is a west ham fan!

dannybcity said:
uwe said:
forget about the rentboy,would be a shame if he broke a leg and missed the world cup though.

That's abit harsh he just doesn't want to play for us, it's not like he's blown up Coms.

harsh,not really,it`s how i feel at the moment, i feel he has used us and as a result we will be taken the piss out of by the press,rags etc so i stand by my comments.( i didn`t say i wished it did i??)

Why don't I care? His wages and transfer fee would have been on would have been ridiculous and as Noel Gallagher quite rightly put it, he is a Cockney twat with a bad haircut after all.

In fairness, he was worth going for as he obviously thought about his decision long and hard, but he has made his mind up and it is now time to move on and get the squad complete before August 14th. Hopefully we will give Terry reason to regret the decision in coming years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.