John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
badenblue said:
mikeyboy said:
and YOUR mr.chelsea held YOUR precious club to ransom for a better contract..lol
I am gutted he aint come, but there are younger defenders out there and hopefully we may have our own mr.city in Nedum..
So thanks for your input now fuck off...

How to win friends, and influence people.
Yes Nedum looks a find prospect.

...and that wasn't a post of mine by the way! lol. and you're correct ned is a fine prospect.

Pam said:
Just saw on SSN that Terry pledges future to Cheski and never considered leaving.

He's hardly likely to say "Actually it stinks here at Chelsea and I was all for leaving, but they have twisted my arm and reluctantly I have agreed to put up with it for a few more years". Is he!?!?!?

imo
lescott is the one we really needed as we haven't got a left footed cb

we need a taller cb than ned or dunne and at least one left footer. perhaps we should look to northern europe for the cb they tend to have the physical attributes suited for the prem,

oh well another target gone

but it will get easier over the next few years getting the big name players as we start challenging for the top and start playing CL regularly.

So it's looking like Toure, Lescott as the CB's we are going to sign with any luck. Definitely be an improvement to the squad if these guy's sign up.

Chippy_boy said:
I say in all sincerity, IT'S HIS LOSS.

It's him who is perhaps £100k per week out of pocket (the complete idiot).

It's him who will finish his days playing for a has-been club

It's him who has missed out on the opportunity to take a ride of a lifetime with City rising up to be the greatest team in the world.

What a complete fool. I am disappointed he's been so shorted sighted but it really is his loss.

Agreed..

Once the ruski packs his bags and it's coming very soon he will be sorry.

Close thread and move on.

its terrys loss to stay, BUT what i will now divulge is that it was pm"d me specific details of terrys ongoings before he left to go on tour with chelski,
and it IS a reliable source so ive no reason to doubt,
terry gave mark hughes his WORD that he would be joining city tis transfer window.
terry=SHITHOUSE

roll on the blue revolution,because this development of not getting terry will be a blessing

I reckon the pissy little Essex Boy failed a medical in California on account of his crocked back and was told to do one. 'Cos the silence WAS deafening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.